Marsie of <The Lone Wolf> and Coilfang Linked

90 Night Elf Hunter
Marsie of <The Lone Wolf> guild has recently been shown to be a hater on BBB's blog.

Coilfang is being made famous thanks to their wonderful players like Marsie!

Check it out here:

http://thebigbearbutt.com/2012/06/17/the-cub-report-and-then-reality-came-a-calling/
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Fan of BBB here, love the guy and his posts.

To Marsie - excellent job on your "outstanding attitude" and "polished relationship skills". It's not often one can be made famous due to those criterias.

P/S:- DIAF Marsie
Edited by Aerdread on 6/18/2012 6:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
While i am not sticking up for Marsie, don't fool yourself into thinking this is a Coilfang problem. This is just more indicative of the people playing the game as a whole rather than one kid on one realm. This happens all over, and the BBB recognizes it if you truly read and understand the post. Kudos to BBB for the manner in which it was handled.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Ive never heard of BBB , sounds like a loser to me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
06/20/2012 01:27 PMPosted by Trolladin

If you ranked all the WoW blogs by how much traffic they get, BBB is probably in the top 5, and he's been around for forever. Just because you are ignorant of the greater WoW community doesn't mean he is a loser. Defending a douchebag guildie who makes our server look bad is no excuse.
Reply Quote
10 Undead Warlock
06/21/2012 07:20 PMPosted by Lyssanne

If you ranked all the WoW blogs by how much traffic they get, BBB is probably in the top 5, and he's been around for forever. Just because you are ignorant of the greater WoW community doesn't mean he is a loser. Defending a douchebag guildie who makes our server look bad is no excuse.

Kinda like defending a husband who....
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Im not defending the baddy guildy either , How did I defend him if I didnt even mention him
Edited by Trolladin on 6/23/2012 4:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
06/23/2012 01:55 AMPosted by Zouri

Even if I had done that, which I haven't, it's not really like that at all, actually.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Four-six (4-6) year is not forever.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
06/24/2012 05:59 PMPosted by Jovix
Four-six (4-6) year is not forever.

For a WoW blog, it pretty much is.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest

Coilfang is being made famous thanks to their wonderful players like Marsie!

Super classy Marsie...Hursuit is right though, not really a coilfang only thing.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
ride around on kangaroos/ Wild Canadian giant Boar.

Mists of Americana leaked?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
06/23/2012 01:55 AMPosted by Zouri

I notice you shoved an ellipsis in there instead of writing out the words "is awesome in every way imaginable." That's just lazy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]