The below is from both factions, you probably will need a some history to fill them all in.
It's easy enough to play - just fill in the names with said character's name.
Warning: descriptions may be biased from the medic's POV.
1. That Alliance warlock guild back in the day
2. The tauren that's always in a kilt
3. The UNDEAD MALE that's usually in a kilt (yegods put a shirt on)
4. The epitome of the overly righteous human a paladin, known for being drawn in a Sailormoon outfit. "In the name of the Light, I shall punish you~!"
5. The paladin that seems to have slept with every woman in Stormwind
6. The tauren that's always 5x bigger than everyone else, including other taurens
7. The Blood Elf paladin that stresses he is a paladin, and not a blood knight
8. The Blood Elf paladin that stresses he is a Blood Knight, and not a paladin, and a jerk of one at that.
9. That warlock that spent time in an orb in the latter end of his life...that also seems to have an army of female admirers.
10. Said warlock's 'first lady' (or slave, can't tell)
11. Said warlock's "want and never had" lady, memory of her has been lost as a payment to...someone.
12. Said warlock's only true RP perma death victim that's not a level 1 no-name made-for-the-cause.
13. Said victim's husband-turned-widow on his marriage night (that has got to be rough). Also did podcasts in the past.
14. The female forsaken, loud, flat (she has no boobs), crude wench.
15. The female human rogue whose name starts with a month, also a lesbian, I think, maybe.
16. A happily married gnome couple whose family name starts with 'Cogs'. Probably the longest relationship RP known.
17. The medic and the doctor (YES, THERE IS A DIFFERENCE).
18. The medic's pet. More popular than the pet owner by far (with the ladies, the ladies loves pets).
19. Soupbone, just ...Soupbone.
20. And the one that named Soupbone, Soupbone.
21. That orc warlock with a bloof elf daughter.
22. The forsaken male with functional internal organs...and a magnetic jaw.
23. Female druid. Dreamwalker. Flightform is emerald green. Has a mate. FemalexFemale
24. Gung-ho orc female warrior ROAR ROAR ROAR *snort*.
25. That tauren that's usually always possessed by something, or in trouble, or sick, or just...something, requires attention, constant attention.
26. That human priestess that started off grand, leader of a guild...but ended up being..an addict, of something, broken down.
27. The blood elf male with demon horns, red skin, and a male draenei lover.
28. The blood elf female that openly, shamelessly, and amazingly so, RPs as an outright...'lady that sleeps around'.
29. That tauren that acts like he sprouted from a snake's egg. "Of courssse..."
30. That troll hunter with a crab fetish...and a really dumb crab pet.
31. That bloof elf rogue and warlork pair. Also malexmale.
32. The Singing Lockpick.
33. The forsaken warlock lady jewelcrafter. Also the medic's bubbly wife.
34. The blood elf deathknight bouncer for the Wyvern's Tail
35. Said bouncer's forsaken DK partner-in-crime, has a fondness for sitting ON bartables and not AT them.
36. The worgen warlock with a hair fetish. IT MUST BE KEPT NEAT.
37. The jaded female priestess inquisitor person. ALL EVIL ARE EVIL AND THUS MUST DIE. Hard to tell when her OOC discussion posts were IC or not.
38. OLD MAN. Forsaken
39. The Sheriff of Brill, and his deputy Sheriff. And the third rogue that's also a Deathstalker. What's with all the forsaken rogues...
40. The female human paladin that was supposed to be a dragon, a golden dragon? Retconned halfway.
41. The night elf druid that's...feral, very feral, too feral, as in "I will tear your heart out and drink your blood in night elf form" feral. But utterly whipped by any and all females (sucks to be him).
42. Forsaken cult leader..."Cult of the Forgotten Shadow"...? Moonlighted for a few sermons...then disappeared.
43. Closely related. Forsaken female that had the tendency to EAT HERSELF IN THE MIDDLE OF RP.
44. MINTY FRESH (warrior?)
...I guess I should make a prize for whoever fills it in correctly...
I'll mull on that if somebody pops up and does so.