1. That Alliance warlock guild back in the day Scions of Darkness!
4. The epitome of the overly righteous human a paladin, known for being drawn in a Sailormoon outfit. "In the name of the Light, I shall punish you~!" GDI I have this picture saved on my computer, too.
5. The paladin that seems to have slept with every woman in Stormwind Griffonclaw!
6. The tauren that's always 5x bigger than everyone else, including other taurens His name began with a B and I remember this because of the AMM cover that was "B____ tells you how to GET BIG." And the giggling that followed.
7. The Blood Elf paladin that stresses he is a paladin, and not a blood knight Fffff. Was this Mord's paladin? God, this was so long ago.
8. The Blood Elf paladin that stresses he is a Blood Knight, and not a paladin, and a jerk of one at that. Ghalleon!
9. That warlock that spent time in an orb in the latter end of his life...that also seems to have an army of female admirers. Keruptis!
10. Said warlock's 'first lady' (or slave, can't tell) Aislin!
11. Said warlock's "want and never had" lady, memory of her has been lost as a payment to...someone. Thais!
12. Said warlock's only true RP perma death victim that's not a level 1 no-name made-for-the-cause. Catrionae!
13. Said victim's husband-turned-widow on his marriage night (that has got to be rough). Also did podcasts in the past. Ohgod, it was a name from Narnia. And I'm friends with him on Facebook, too. His dwarf was Bricklethumb, I think. DIGGORY. That was him.
14. The female forsaken, loud, flat (she has no boobs), crude wench. Chastity!
15. The female human rogue whose name starts with a month, also a lesbian, I think, maybe. Aprilowens!
16. A happily married gnome couple whose family name starts with 'Cogs'. Probably the longest relationship RP known. Oh man, this is going to drive me crazy. I know that the male's name was originally Tylenol and he was forced to change it. Meerlinda! Meerlinda and... ffff. God WHY DID YOU POST THIS, now Kodar and I will get no sleep tonight. DALRICK. This is torture.
17. The medic and the doctor (YES, THERE IS A DIFFERENCE). Zamboozle, duh, was the medic. Doctor... hrm.
18. The medic's pet. More popular than the pet owner by far (with the ladies, the ladies loves pets). Pinchy :3
22. The forsaken male with functional internal organs...and a magnetic jaw. Mordread!
23. Female druid. Dreamwalker. Flightform is emerald green. Has a mate. FemalexFemale Telamew?
24. Gung-ho orc female warrior ROAR ROAR ROAR *snort*. Rikora.
25. That tauren that's usually always possessed by something, or in trouble, or sick, or just...something, requires attention, constant attention. Mooth!
27. The blood elf male with demon horns, red skin, and a male draenei lover. Mathadris!
29. That tauren that acts like he sprouted from a snake's egg. "Of courssse..." NO IDEA WHO THIS COULD BE.
31. That bloof elf rogue and warlork pair. Also malexmale. All I remember about them was that I really loved the art. Talas, I think? And... somebody. idk who.
32. The Singing Lockpick. Willaim!
33. The forsaken warlock lady jewelcrafter. Also the medic's bubbly wife. Annalise :3
37. The jaded female priestess inquisitor person. ALL EVIL ARE EVIL AND THUS MUST DIE. Hard to tell when her OOC discussion posts were IC or not. AUGH this will also drive me completely insane because Selvie was held prisoner by her for a while. And it was very uncomfortable. Niphesto? I think? I'm old.
40. The female human paladin that was supposed to be a dragon, a golden dragon? Retconned halfway. Aaren!
42. Forsaken cult leader..."Cult of the Forgotten Shadow"...? Moonlighted for a few sermons...then disappeared. Maleficarus!
43. Closely related. Forsaken female that had the tendency to EAT HERSELF IN THE MIDDLE OF RP. Clottia!
44. MINTY FRESH (warrior?) CRAFT!
The ones I didn't know are going to drive me nuts for the rest of the night. THANKS.
just kidding ilu guys ♥ Selvie/Nal