RP Fill in the Blanks

90 Human Rogue
This is going to bug me because I don't know all of these answers, BUT I WANT TO.

1. That Alliance warlock guild back in the day Scions of Darkness!

4. The epitome of the overly righteous human a paladin, known for being drawn in a Sailormoon outfit. "In the name of the Light, I shall punish you~!" GDI I have this picture saved on my computer, too.

5. The paladin that seems to have slept with every woman in Stormwind Griffonclaw!

6. The tauren that's always 5x bigger than everyone else, including other taurens His name began with a B and I remember this because of the AMM cover that was "B____ tells you how to GET BIG." And the giggling that followed.

7. The Blood Elf paladin that stresses he is a paladin, and not a blood knight Fffff. Was this Mord's paladin? God, this was so long ago.

8. The Blood Elf paladin that stresses he is a Blood Knight, and not a paladin, and a jerk of one at that. Ghalleon!

9. That warlock that spent time in an orb in the latter end of his life...that also seems to have an army of female admirers. Keruptis!

10. Said warlock's 'first lady' (or slave, can't tell) Aislin!

11. Said warlock's "want and never had" lady, memory of her has been lost as a payment to...someone. Thais!

12. Said warlock's only true RP perma death victim that's not a level 1 no-name made-for-the-cause. Catrionae!

13. Said victim's husband-turned-widow on his marriage night (that has got to be rough). Also did podcasts in the past. Ohgod, it was a name from Narnia. And I'm friends with him on Facebook, too. His dwarf was Bricklethumb, I think. DIGGORY. That was him.

14. The female forsaken, loud, flat (she has no boobs), crude wench. Chastity!

15. The female human rogue whose name starts with a month, also a lesbian, I think, maybe. Aprilowens!

16. A happily married gnome couple whose family name starts with 'Cogs'. Probably the longest relationship RP known. Oh man, this is going to drive me crazy. I know that the male's name was originally Tylenol and he was forced to change it. Meerlinda! Meerlinda and... ffff. God WHY DID YOU POST THIS, now Kodar and I will get no sleep tonight. DALRICK. This is torture.

17. The medic and the doctor (YES, THERE IS A DIFFERENCE). Zamboozle, duh, was the medic. Doctor... hrm.

18. The medic's pet. More popular than the pet owner by far (with the ladies, the ladies loves pets). Pinchy :3

22. The forsaken male with functional internal organs...and a magnetic jaw. Mordread!

23. Female druid. Dreamwalker. Flightform is emerald green. Has a mate. FemalexFemale Telamew?

24. Gung-ho orc female warrior ROAR ROAR ROAR *snort*. Rikora.

25. That tauren that's usually always possessed by something, or in trouble, or sick, or just...something, requires attention, constant attention. Mooth!

27. The blood elf male with demon horns, red skin, and a male draenei lover. Mathadris!

29. That tauren that acts like he sprouted from a snake's egg. "Of courssse..." NO IDEA WHO THIS COULD BE.

31. That bloof elf rogue and warlork pair. Also malexmale. All I remember about them was that I really loved the art. Talas, I think? And... somebody. idk who.

32. The Singing Lockpick. Willaim!

33. The forsaken warlock lady jewelcrafter. Also the medic's bubbly wife. Annalise :3

37. The jaded female priestess inquisitor person. ALL EVIL ARE EVIL AND THUS MUST DIE. Hard to tell when her OOC discussion posts were IC or not. AUGH this will also drive me completely insane because Selvie was held prisoner by her for a while. And it was very uncomfortable. Niphesto? I think? I'm old.

40. The female human paladin that was supposed to be a dragon, a golden dragon? Retconned halfway. Aaren!

42. Forsaken cult leader..."Cult of the Forgotten Shadow"...? Moonlighted for a few sermons...then disappeared. Maleficarus!

43. Closely related. Forsaken female that had the tendency to EAT HERSELF IN THE MIDDLE OF RP. Clottia!

44. MINTY FRESH (warrior?) CRAFT!

The ones I didn't know are going to drive me nuts for the rest of the night. THANKS.

just kidding ilu guys ♥ Selvie/Nal
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I cannot figure out how to change characters for this reply for the life of me.

So anyhow. The player formerly known as Kiira the Priestess here..

William nudged me on RealID to come check this thread out. Man, it brings back memories! All of the above was so long ago, yet it seems like yesterday. I had the greatest time playing here on SwC. I transferred away a few years ago, and nothing compares to what was here.

... And, I remember all of the people above. I hope you all are having much fun! Come say hi to me on WrA sometime. I have Kiira still on SwC, but I rerolled her as a rogue.

I'm surprised there's nothing about my darling Melchize and Righteous Light on here!

Ah, Kiira was such a (As Anna put it once, long ago) MANEATER. Nomnom.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
MAHRYNA WAS THE DOCTOR. I remember now. Thank you, Kody-bear.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warrior
1. That Alliance warlock guild back in the day
Scions of Darkness

2. The tauren that's always in a kilt
Ventari

4. The epitome of the overly righteous human a paladin, known for being drawn in a Sailormoon outfit.
Mikaylus?

5. The paladin that seems to have slept with every woman in Stormwind
Griff!

6. The tauren that's always 5x bigger than everyone else, including other taurens
I don't remember his name, but he always hung out with Bavder. Same player, I believe.

9. That warlock that spent time in an orb in the latter end of his life...that also seems to have an army of female admirers.
Keruptis

10. Said warlock's 'first lady' (or slave, can't tell)

11. Said warlock's "want and never had" lady, memory of her has been lost as a payment to...someone.
Noctarre, i believe.

14. The female forsaken, loud, flat (she has no boobs), crude wench.
Can't remember the toon name, same player as Alek.

15. The female human rogue whose name starts with a month, also a lesbian, I think, maybe.
April Owens

16. A happily married gnome couple whose family name starts with 'Cogs'. Probably the longest relationship RP known.
Dalrick and Meerlinda

17. The medic and the doctor (YES, THERE IS A DIFFERENCE).
Zam and Mah

18. The medic's pet. More popular than the pet owner by far (with the ladies, the ladies loves pets).
Pinchy

22. The forsaken male with functional internal organs...and a magnetic jaw.
Mordred

23. Female druid. Dreamwalker. Flightform is emerald green. Has a mate. FemalexFemale
Spenning?

24. Gung-ho orc female warrior ROAR ROAR ROAR *snort*.
Rikora

27. The blood elf male with demon horns, red skin, and a male draenei lover.
Mathadris

28. The blood elf female that openly, shamelessly, and amazingly so, RPs as an outright...'lady that sleeps around'.
Salomae!

29. That tauren that acts like he sprouted from a snake's egg. "Of courssse..."
Kodar

30. That troll hunter with a crab fetish...and a really dumb crab pet.
Megid

31. That bloof elf rogue and warlork pair. Also malexmale.
Talas and..Airon? Something like that.

32. The Singing Lockpick.
Will

33. The forsaken warlock lady jewelcrafter. Also the medic's bubbly wife.
Anna

37. The jaded female priestess inquisitor person. ALL EVIL ARE EVIL AND THUS MUST DIE. Hard to tell when her OOC discussion posts were IC or not.
Niphesto

38. OLD MAN. Forsaken
Corpus

39. The Sheriff of Brill, and his deputy Sheriff. And the third rogue that's also a Deathstalker. What's with all the forsaken rogues...
Krael, Banshih and Crolan (pre-wotlk)

41. The night elf druid that's...feral, very feral, too feral, as in "I will tear your heart out and drink your blood in night elf form" feral. But utterly whipped by any and all females (sucks to be him).
Charam

44. MINTY FRESH (warrior?)
Craft
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Ah memories, although I'm a bit hurt that all those years of drama and rp wasn't enough to be on the list ;_;

But yes, good memories :) Those were good rp years :)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
It was done on a lazy afternoon over a cup of coffee. If you think you should be on the list and are not, I can probably give a lot of reasons.

a) I forgot

b) I don't know your character well enough to summarize it in one line

c) Your character is too broad to be summarized in one line

d) I don't know your private RP well enough to summarize it in one line

e) The words I would use to summarize your character would be earn me a ban on these forums o_o

or

f) Your character just flat out don't have anything I can summarize into one line and have folks go "oh hey, that's that person."

Remember, it's just that you're not on the list, doesn't mean I don't remember you ^^ it probably means I don't you know well enough to summarize you into one line.
Edited by Zamboozle on 6/18/2012 6:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
06/18/2012 05:55 PMPosted by Zamboozle
e) The words I would use to summarize your character would be earn me a ban on these forums o_o

You wound me grievously ;_;
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
06/18/2012 06:38 PMPosted by Senkha

/stabs with Pinchy
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
XD I'm going to go with "you forgot"

But that's ok. I still love you :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
06/18/2012 08:01 PMPosted by Zamboozle

/stabs with Pinchy

/counters stabs with gems
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Only two I know are 34 and 35 =( Orodia and Nes
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Threads like this make me wish I'd stayed on one server through the years.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Ah this made me miss all of you. *waves* Greetings from the tauren Bailaran.
Edited by Arimar on 6/19/2012 5:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
BAILARAN WAS THE BIG TAUREN.

Hi ♥
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
1) Scions of Darkness

4) Mikaylus

5) Griffonclaw

8) Ghalleon

9) Keruptis

10) Aislin (his slave later sold to Rayvin)

11) Thais. Though technically he had her once. ;) The payment of her memory went to Zam.

12) Catrione

15) Aprilowen

16) Meerlinda and Dalrick Cogspinner. <3

17) Zam and his other alt.

18) Pinchy! The Crawdad

32) My buddy Will!

33) Annaliese.

37) Niphesto

40) Aaren

44) Craft.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
It's been how many years? Got a few too many right....

Memories....
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
(Mikaylus the Lightbringer! He was an excellent Rper, and one of
the many that were controversial. Besides this, I daresay he stimulated
the rp community.)

I heard that was the only thing he stimulated.

/ipodnano
Reply Quote
87 Gnome Priest
(Mikaylus the Lightbringer! He was an excellent Rper, and one of
the many that were controversial. Besides this, I daresay he stimulated
the rp community.)

I heard that was the only thing he stimulated.

/ipodnano

I'm quite sure he 'stimulated' a few people with that picture of him in the sailor outfit.

...if you get my drift.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm quite sure he 'stimulated' a few people with that picture of him in the sailor outfit.

...if you get my drift.

On an entirely unrelated note, that reminds me...

I will END YOU, gnome.
Reply Quote
87 Gnome Priest

...if you get my drift.

On an entirely unrelated note, that reminds me...

I will END YOU, gnome.

Don't be jealous because Mik's miniskirt is better than yours.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]