RP Fill in the Blanks

87 Human Paladin
Light-damn...I miss this Server. Do people still RP like the good old days?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Not quite like the old days, no.

Without any paladin champions left, evil runs unbridled.

Have a nice day.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock
Brings back old memories from the good times, folks may or may not remember as an orc warlock at the time, named Juralek. How has everyone been?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I have a video of a Hallows End that SWC did. Back before the Dark Portal was opened. Yeah, I know...
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
I remember that event I think, Scions of Darkness pulled that one off in the crypts, right?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Man, thanks for the trip back in time, Zam. I spent a lot of my younger days with such a great crew and I think about you all from time to time. Mordred, Brute, Corpus, Odi and Megid, Mah, Arcana and the rest. I really hope you all have been showing yourselves to the new people visiting the server, everyone deserves to spend some time with fun people that not really only made Steamwheedle a great place for me but totally defined my Warcraft experience. I've yet to experience anything else like it on any other server or game.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
We still lurk, here and there. With CRZ it's easy to make trips back and forth for RP ^^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]