LF serious raiding guild (Alliance)

85 Night Elf Hunter
Deleted
Edited by Bbqburger on 6/24/2012 6:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
You say you are a mature player but you put your current guild on blast on public realm forums. You get booted from guilds for not being active when you don't inform guild leaders of your situation. That also does not illustrate maturity. Serious raiding guilds will not look at these things in a good light. They also don't generally come to players and prefer the players show initiative and put in apps with their guild website so trials can be set up and potential new members can be briefed on expectations and particulars of raiding with them. I wish you the best of luck and hope you find a home, but I feel you may be doing yourself a disservice going about it this way.
Edited by Methusula on 6/20/2012 3:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
tl dr
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
I do not see how telling my reason for leaving current guild is a way to but them on blast at all, i did not say anything about players or situations, but what ever meaning you have for the word blast is in your own right.

And also, most guilds after so many months of being not active they kick you does not matter your reason, at least in most guilds i been in. And my reason to them was, I am tired of the game it is starting to get old to me I am going to take a few months off. And as expected I was guild less when i got back, it is very understandable and i hold no grudge, personally i would have done the same thing after 5months of being offline.

To show initiative i do approach guilds in game and do ask about tryouts and what classes they might be looking for in their raid groups or RBG groups, I put this on forums to help my efforts.

Obviously it did not work considering no guild responded on here, just you.

I thank you for giving me luck in finding a "home" (funny terminology, makes me feel homeless) and best of luck in your adventures in the world of Azeroth. I hope to see you in a TB or in the world we can have a great duel.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
The Thunderlord Forums arn't all that busy. If you're looking for a guild try posting what you're looking for in the guild forums. If you have to stay on T-Lord try asking in /2 or browse the armory.
But any decent guild will have a website with an application or some sort of trial process.
Giving reasons why your old guild didn't work and ectect. isn't something people want to hear. They want to hear, much like a job interview, when you are available and what you can bring to the table. And if you're inactive for an extended period like you suggested (I think) then a guild won't invest time and effort for a part time player in serious raiding.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]