Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse!

88 Worgen Priest
A new mouse is being made by Logitech that is similar to the Razer Naga for all you people who might want to look at it.

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/gaming/mice-keyboard-combos/g600-mmo-gaming-mouse

Personally, I don't see a use in a mouse like this but I know some of you can't live without one with this many buttons. I can also see people having problems with the concave side buttons.

I'd pick Logitech over Razer though, mainly because Logitech peripherals tend to last forever.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The buttons look pretty small, might not be a great fit with those with big fingers D:
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
A new mouse is being made by Logitech that is similar to the Razer Naga for all you people who might want to look at it.

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/gaming/mice-keyboard-combos/g600-mmo-gaming-mouse

Personally, I don't see a use in a mouse like this but I know some of you can't live without one with this many buttons. I can also see people having problems with the concave side buttons.

I'd pick Logitech over Razer though, mainly because Logitech peripherals tend to last forever.

When I had my Logitech G5, I might have agreed with you. After 6 years of having it, I finally had to replace it because it was not registering clicks, not letting me drag things, and double clicking when I was single clicking. Since that one lasted me 6 years I figured another Logitech mouse would be a good investment. So I got a Logitech G500. I have had it 4 months and it is ALREADY doing the same things the G5 was. Not sure Logitech is as good as it was when I bought my G5.
Edited by Rekita on 6/16/2012 7:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
38 Dwarf Hunter
Edited by Grissom on 2/10/2013 10:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
I am tempted by this mouse. My mouse now is pretty good but I find myself really wanting to be able to just move with the mouse only. The problem I find with steering with the mouse and moving/strafing with the keyboard is that it feels awkward to hit your abilities on the run like that.

This is important for WoW in PvP (especially hunters and ice mages) and for circle strafing in GW2 I think..

I realize most people want to use their mouse for all their abilities and just move and steer with your keyboard and that might work too. But abilities and movement keys with the same hand don't seem to mix for me..
Edited by Hume on 6/18/2012 1:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I think that it'll be inferior in every way compared to the naga coz the naga is great for first person shooters and dota too.
Reply Quote
Why is it inferior to Naga? Seems like an evolutionary step up..
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
06/18/2012 01:53 PMPosted by Hume
Why is it inferior to Naga? Seems like an evolutionary step up..

I haven't read anything about it's DPI nor have i tried the mice, Razer NAGA is just great for every game due to it's shape/size&DPI.

hell you could play sonic 4 or super meat boy with with an mmo mouse
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
It's a Naga Epic without the wireless option.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
06/18/2012 02:01 PMPosted by Mordrid
It's a Naga Epic without the wireless option.

Yeah it looks very similar but then again razer could do with some competition. Their products are usually very overpriced. For example isn't the epic like $50 more than this?

To be honest it reminds me a bit more of the Cyborg MMO 7 with the shift button for your ring finger that doubles the amount of keybinds/macros.
Reply Quote
81 Night Elf Death Knight
Necro-bump- I have to say this mouse is pretty epic, though it acts a little funny only with WoW, I probably need to make sure my drivers are up to date.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]