[A] Homeless Raiders Pug

90 Night Elf Druid
I'm forming up a pug group for homeless raiders. The first raid is to begin Tuesday at 8pm server time provided we fill. We're currently looking for at least one tank/off-tank, one healer, one dps with a healing off-spec, and a smattering of other dps (depending on what kind of interest I get).

...A little bit about what Homeless Raiders are (and are not)...

Homeless Raiders are those whose guilds have stopped raiding for some reason, those who want to raid their alts on normal mode but don't have a steady group for doing so, and those whose guilds don't raid (so they pug week after week).

Homeless Raiders already know all the fights on normal, and maybe a few on heroic.

Homeless Raiders have an ilevel of at least 384.

Homeless Raiders are prepared to show up on time with food and flasks.

Homeless Raiders do NOT only have LFR experience.

Homeless Raiders do NOT need raiding and/or fight basics taught to them.

Homeless Raiders will maintain their sense of humor when people make human mistakes.

Homeless Raiders will warmly welcome anyone who meets those standards, and ruthlessly kick anyone who does not.

Please contact me here or via in-game mail if you are interested!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Ninja, it looks like you did the fights up to ultraxion on normal. What happened to the last three?

Also, Y U NO GEM AND ENCHANT UR GEAR???
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I came to the realm forums looking for just this thing. I'm usually the off-tank for our DS raid and go dps on those many fights that are one tankable. Our guild stopped raiding until Mists and I'm looking for a group to run with.
Let me know if you're still in need of a tank, I can also dps, but my dps set isn't as advanced as my tank set.
:)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I came to the realm forums looking for just this thing. I'm usually the off-tank for our DS raid and go dps on those many fights that are one tankable. Our guild stopped raiding until Mists and I'm looking for a group to run with.
Let me know if you're still in need of a tank, I can also dps, but my dps set isn't as advanced as my tank set.
:)

Hiya Meebles,

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I'm going to add you to our invite list and also shoot you an in-game mail just in case you don't see this.

Looking through your armory, you seem to be exactly the kind of person I'm looking for! I'd love to have you main-tank...the guy who offered to tank for us really would prefer to bring his enhancement shaman instead, so maybe I can convince him to be a secondary tank (if i can't find someone else to perform the OT/dps role).

I am trying to hold the first raid tonight at 8pm. Check out your in-game mail and calendar invite. (edit: I didn't realize the realms are currently down...but I will definitely add you once i'm able to log back in)

Hope to see you tonight!

<3 Tae
Edited by Taekin on 6/19/2012 3:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Ninja, it looks like you did the fights up to ultraxion on normal. What happened to the last three?

Also, Y U NO GEM AND ENCHANT UR GEAR???

um.. they died!

AND I DUNNO, I CAN'T AFFORD THESE THINGS. I'M JUST A POOR BOY TRYING TO GET BY, LEAVE ME BE! QQQQQQQQQQQQ

<3 you Ninja. I don't know you, but i love you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
06/19/2012 05:06 AMPosted by Bonertown
I am an extremely unreliable raider, can you give my resto druid loot that I will probably never use?

Sadly, my resto druid needs that loot. :P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Brobi...how is your boomkin os? I'd take you as a boomkin MS with a resto OS if we need an extra healer.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Blerg. I only use it for questing personally.

Any other geared alts you're interested in bringing?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I'll go if Brobi goes.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I imagine you'd want to heal Zeez...we already have an enhancement shaman, provided we can drum up another tank. Unless you have an alt (because i'm not sure why you'd want to pug your toon that's already gone 8/8 heroic

Anyway, I will be rounding people up around 7:45ish tonight with hopes of an 8:00ish start time. I imagine the first week or two will be a clusterbutt trying to figure out exactly who wants to go and exactly who can go.

But I will manage to get a consistent weekly pug raid going, just to tide us over til MoP hits.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
@ Ninja...i don't think that boomkins actually suck so much as they're very challenging to play well. What with the gaming of the eclipse and the multidotting and the being a giant laser chicken.

Which is why I stick with healing on my druid. >.>

I generally pew pew on my hunter.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
We shall see how it goes. It looks like I will be able to drum up at least three of my slacker guildies, this one mage i know, a friend or two of his, and we'll see what happens.

Ninja, you're missing like, 8 enchants and 3 of your tinkers.

Not to mention the fact that you're a little scary. XP

And that you don't have a pixie cut.

Also, it looks like i'm already going to have a feral druid tank.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]