What happened to No Donkeys?

90 Draenei Shaman
I used to see members of No Donkeys often in SW but I haven't seen any in ages. Did they disband or server transfer again?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I believe what happened is that the majority of them jumped ship to a slower progressing server. I know some prominent members remained here, so I'm not sure of the circumstances which lead to this.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Lol, Alleria isn't exactly a fast progression server. Jumping to a slower progression server kinda reminds me of that movie were a normal guy fakes being disabled in order to compete in the handicap olympics.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
They left server mainly cause they wanted server firsts and with other guilds pushing faster and harder than they do here they thought of going elsewhere. A buddy of mine was in that guild for a while and he said that they came here for server firsts so not sure if there is any truth to that but the server they went to they went for server firsts.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Ok, I just talked to a guildy who told me that No Donkeys was mocked a lot in Trade channel when another guild on Alleria got the Heroic DW server first. Makes sense I guess why they left.
Edited by Teaka on 6/18/2012 11:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
The "new" ND, if you're curious:

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/alexstrasza/Contingency
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
none of the members stayed on Alleria. 28 Raiders went one way the origional no donkeys went another. There is no more No Donkeys or new No Donkeys, if you want to know where the origionals went they are on KT under The Best Tuesday Ever.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
06/18/2012 10:04 PMPosted by Calinis
They left server mainly cause they wanted server firsts and with other guilds pushing faster and harder than they do here they thought of going elsewhere. A buddy of mine was in that guild for a while and he said that they came here for server firsts so not sure if there is any truth to that but the server they went to they went for server firsts.

No random, this isnt the case. People wanted to go back to 10s and majority wanted to stay 25s. Nothing more.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
No Donkey's didn't raid.....All they did was sit on roof across from AH in SW.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
06/20/2012 07:40 AMPosted by Elevenbravo
No Donkey's didn't raid.....All they did was sit on roof across from AH in SW.

I miss sitting with you :(
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Haters got to height
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]