(A)<The Final Command> 8/8H LF MOP raiders.

100 Night Elf Priest
Hope your recruiting goes well. Congrats on finishing DS, too. Hope we can say the same before Panda-land rolls around.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
meow
Reply Quote
06/15/2012 01:59 PMPosted by Farabee
Heroic Madness is a joke and on farm

Dragon Soul: where 1 kill means its on farm.....its fun stuff eh
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
07/18/2012 02:43 PMPosted by Urfather

I'd call a second kill on the first pull with no deaths and one person healing who hadn't even seen the fight on heroic "on farm."

We killed it first time last week, actually. I hopped on my hunter because our rogue derped and forgot to bring Crippling to put on his throwing weapon.

Edit: Kind of realised this wasn't a jab at us but rather the difficulty of lack thereof involved in the DS raid. In which case I agree, H Rag at least requires dynamic strategy changes, Madness is as static as it goes. Hell, the only challenging part of that raid left is getting bad plasma/grip RNG on Spine.

07/18/2012 11:45 AMPosted by Whiteleaf
Hope your recruiting goes well. Congrats on finishing DS, too. Hope we can say the same before Panda-land rolls around.

Thanks Whitey, I'm sure you guys will get it down soon. :)
Edited by Farabee on 7/19/2012 7:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Bump for Heroic Souldrinkers
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
07/19/2012 07:24 AMPosted by Unepitaphed
Bump for Heroic Souldrinkers

U GIEF NAO THNX.

Seriously, hope it drops this week and I win the mount so I can save the bow from rotting on subsequent kills by going on my huntard.
Reply Quote
ya it wasnt a jab at all...you figured it out tho.

i will say tho....you can take the 'RNG' part of grips out by merely watching a timer o.0
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
grats/goodluck
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Sure wish we could of had a whack at this raid Pre-nerf, but due to 60% new roster and just starting late in this tier...makes me sad just thinking about what we could of done. Maybe if would of been more of a challenge who knows.

I'm Also the guild / raid leader i'd consider merging to do 25mans in MoP if it's with another skilled group. :D
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
I'm Also the guild / raid leader i'd consider merging to do 25mans in MoP if it's with another skilled group. :D

Oh?
Reply Quote
The Gentlemans Club and Alternate Arrangements have been discussing a 1 night 25 DS before MoP just so everyone can see the 25 v 10 difference. Thats 18-19 (i cant play both toons) pros already.......so if anyone from Final Command or Butchers or really anyone thats seen all the HMs and is geared/skilled for it let us know if interested. We (AA) havnt stepped into DS for a couple weeks now and this or mount sells are the only thing that could get us back in there. Would much rather do a h rag clear for mounts and call it a week than get the last pieces of gear that would really just be vanity at this point.
Edited by Urfather on 7/25/2012 11:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
send you mail in game whiteleaf
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
hmm..
Reply Quote
07/18/2012 02:43 PMPosted by Urfather
Heroic Madness is a joke and on farm

It's cute when little people think they matter too.
Reply Quote
07/25/2012 04:30 PMPosted by Xlord
It's cute when little people think they matter too.

who are you?
Reply Quote
I'm better then you, that's who I am. BURN. But in all seriousness, I'm Xlord, I am a shadow priest in the guild NANANANANANANANA BATMAN. When we recruit, I tell people we have Vent and Mumble and Guild Bank and Tabard.
Edited by Xlord on 7/25/2012 7:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
got it
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
gentlemen please take your petty squables elsewhere
Reply Quote
Little people have feelings too! Also, Couch is bad.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
ohai mizterqueenk. dont hate on the sofa yo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]