[A] Light of Dawn Raid Sun Jun 24 @ 6pm svr

90 Human Paladin
Hello All! TGC will be running a Heroic ICC 25 raid on Sun Jun 24 @ 6pm svr / 9pm est! Goal is to full clear for the “Light of Dawn” title + a shot at Invincible. In the interest of time I don’t plan to reset fights for the meta achievements tonight in order to get to Arthas. All are invited! In the event that we have more than 25 players I’m going to give priority to lvl 85’s.

Loot Rules: Open Roles! (Yes even on Invincible!) If you helped kill it, you get a shot at it!
I will of course master loot to avoid ninjas / drama. If we do have some lvl 80s in the raid I will give them priority on rings, trinkets, and necks (aka non transmog items). Everything else, if it is sexy and you can equip it roll on it!

Shadowmourne: If you need items for Shadowmourne (bloods, shadowfrost shards, infusions) Please let me know. These items will be first come first serve. Sign up in the thread / let me know you are coming in game via mail or whisper and what you need and you’ll have priority! Just a note I don’t plan to reset fights should the blood / frost infusions fail.

Well this concludes my spiel, spread the word please and I hope to see you there!

- Champ
Edited by Diienekes on 6/16/2012 2:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Sun Jun 24 hasn't come yet ;p

guess I need to specify year from some ppl...
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I would like to go
I can bring buckets of lube
So please be gentle
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
There are some new Lights of Dawn walking around Stormwind :D

No horsey though :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]