Public Announcement: An Apology

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Many of you go on runs with me to ICC and ULD, and a lot of times, I rage in vent when wipes happen due to stupid causes. A lot of times, I'm a complete douche bag when I rage. So for that, I do man up and sincerely apologize for degrading you all in my raids. It's something I'm working on, and I hope through this apology, you'll forgive me.

Hope you all consider still coming to these events. : )

ICC25H/ULD25HM are still 2pm on Saturdays.

NEWS: Convarion has now received his Shadowmourne! So congrats to him. : )
Reply Quote
70 Goblin Death Knight
I'm sure you weren't as bad/much worss than I got and people still came so... as long as you clear the content you'll get people. Best of luck, I always support older content runs. =D
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I once thought I was pretty decent, but after raiding with a guild leader (different server) who'd chew anyone out for dumb stuff, I realized I still have a lot to learn.

As long as you're constructive with your criticism ("Hey, I saw you get hit by ____ a bunch of times. I need you to fix that, or you'll be replaced") and not a @%@# ("Holy !@#$%^-*!ing Christ, you're the reason why Eugenics is a good idea") I don't see why anyone would have a reason to complain.

Also, don't be a noob, and break people out of Valkyrs.
Edited by Sprucelee on 6/18/2012 6:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS SPRUCE.

Also no one rages as much as I did during HRag progress so I'm sure it's cool. You don't need to apologize for how you behave in events you host and use your resources for. That being said if you're too much of an !@# it will come back to bite you in said $%^ :D
Reply Quote
70 Goblin Death Knight

As long as you're constructive with your criticism ("Hey, I saw you get hit by ____ a bunch of times. I need you to fix that, or you'll be replaced") and not a @%@# ("Holy !@#$%^-*!ing Christ, you're the reason why Eugenics is a good idea") I don't see why anyone would have a reason to complain.

Also, don't be a noob, and break people out of Valkyrs.

I raged like the 2nd person and hey, stuff died. Granted we switched a lot of people out but in the end, you only have to carry Spruce to LoD. That dude dies to Valkyrs on LK oO

LOVE YOU FOREVER POUPEE

and ya, what they said, don't bother apologizing. Your run, they don't like it? !@#$'em, that's what other people/cross realm raiding is for. openraid.us
Reply Quote
30 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm just curious as to how anyone finds that enjoyable? It's one thing if it's progression raiding (even then I don't like it but I at least understand why people would stay) but old content and some dude is screaming and cursing at you?

Good on the OP for apologizing and owning up. Best of luck on getting it together!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I'm just curious as to how anyone finds that enjoyable? It's one thing if it's progression raiding (even then I don't like it but I at least understand why people would stay) but old content and some dude is screaming and cursing at you?

Sure, one one actually enjoys being called out, but some people can't learn without a bit of constructive criticism. I think messing up on old content is even more inexcusable, due to the fact that outgearing the encounter greatly reduces the complexity of the fight. So if you mess up, it's like messing up the ONE THING that you needed to do, instead of the 785438 things you have to watch out for.

It also depends on the severity of the error. Did standing in the fire mess up the achievement for 25 people? Will people have to wipe in order to try for this achievement again? If the answer is no, then yeah, sure the !@#$ up isn't so bad, but if you answer yes to either of those question, it makes me want to just alt+f4 and go cuddle some hamsters or something.
Reply Quote
70 Goblin Death Knight

Good on the OP for apologizing and owning up. Best of luck on getting it together!

1. It's funny as hell to see someone else "get in trouble"
2. My runs were originally me and some close friends PuGing the empty lsots because, couldn't 5man 0 light at the time for example, and so for us we liked to make fun of terrible WoW players because like, PvE is hard bro.
3. Have you seen the Onyxia More Dots guy? Everyone loves that... it is how you yell not that you yell.
4. I bet you you couldn't be more of a care bear if you tried.
5. POUPEE STOP POSTING UNLESS YOU COME BACK HORDE 8*( /bro love gimmie ur real idz again
edit: 6. His apology means nothing to the stupid people who actually get offended by him yelling. Those people's heart's bleed so much they can't be fixed. It only some what makes him appear better to people who haven't yet joined his run which A. could still be him genuinly apologizing or B. could just show how good his marketing is.

edit edit: went to a LoD run of yours, terrible RL OP which just makes this whole thing funny. POUPEE COME HORDE >.< and grats Lebron
Edited by Russellhantz on 6/21/2012 9:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]