<Bane> recruiting for RBGs

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Tank (no paladins)
Frost mage
Holy paladin
Warlock (prefer Demo)

Must have vent and geared in ruthless/cataclysmic pvp gear.
RBG times are monday, tuesday and saturday. 9PM to midnight server.
If interested or know any one who may be interested in joining <Bane> then pst Judgeturbo in game.
*Edit. any one else interested in joining <Bane> for RBGs can pst Judgeturbo for guild invite.
Reply Quote
I won't be around enough to be a regular, but I can fill the frost mage spot on occasion if needed.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Thank you, Qz. I'll pst you in game.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm setting up RBGs like clockwork. Times are monday, tuesday and saturday at 9PM to midnight (server time).
Last tuesday was good: 3 wins out of 5 games.
Saturday was cancelled cuz couldn't fill the group. I guess saturday is bad cuz maybe people are out partying.
I'll let you know how monday turns out.

Any way, PST Judgeturbo to get a calendar invite for future RBGs.
Edited by Judgeturbo on 6/18/2012 1:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
disgrace of bane! >:O i want legion back. LEGGGGION! LEGGGION! im going to petition him >:O. *grabs picket sign*
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
disgrace of bane! >:O i want GGnobbq back. GGNOBBQQQQQ! GGNOBBQQQQQQ! im going to petition him >:O. *grabs picket sign*

fix'd
Reply Quote
^ lol :P
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
RBGs are now sunday, monday, tuesday, wednesday and thursday at 9PM to midnight server time. Need dedicated tanks and rogues.
RBGs do get cancelled often because couldn't fill out the raid. But I'm hoping to change that by keeping it up and making a bigger friends list.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Thank you, Äsianmòde.

For the time being, I stopped running RBGs because there's isn't enough players interested in doing RBGs right now.
Reply Quote
70 Undead Rogue
http://i.imgur.com/P8Mjh.gif
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Sup
Reply Quote
70 Undead Rogue
http://i.imgur.com/MtwdS.gif
Reply Quote
I miss Bane :( was the !@#$ When Bonqueequee was in charge of things
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I was searching for my name so I could pull up armory and found this. Hi Drulou! Who are you? Lets make ghey love
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Are you the original Bonqueequee? From Norgannon Horde?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
06/22/2012 05:17 AMPosted by Arnec
disgrace of bane! >:O i want GGnobbq back. GGNOBBQQQQQ! GGNOBBQQQQQQ! im going to petition him >:O. *grabs picket sign*

fix'd

lolwut
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]