Ask Ahtay Anything...

90 Blood Elf Rogue
Because variety is the spice of life and whatnot.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Why is Meta so god damn awesome?
Reply Quote
40 Blood Elf Paladin
06/16/2012 12:37 AMPosted by Metatucker

You sir cannot be awesome. Being Human forbades this fact from happening sir.

/primp
/hairflip
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
06/16/2012 12:37 AMPosted by Metatucker

I shouldn't have to explain to you the irony of your question being self-referential.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue

/primp
/hairflip

Humans are indeed capable of awesome, or ossm as it were. The variables are strong as to the degree of awesomeness, which is based heavily on context. For example, while humans may lag far behind our kind on awesomeness of appearance, they can gain points for awesomeness of over-sized weaponry or even with awkward dancing.
Reply Quote
63 Blood Elf Paladin

/primp
/hairflip

Humans are indeed capable of awesome, or ossm as it were. The variables are strong as to the degree of awesomeness, which is based heavily on context. For example, while humans may lag far behind our kind on awesomeness of appearance, they can gain points for awesomeness of over-sized weaponry or even with awkward dancing.

Oh i see, so it's a compensating factor perhaps?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue

Oh i see, so it's a compensating factor perhaps?

Precisely. They'll never be as pretty as we are, but they have their own merits. That they have to work especially hard for.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
From when and where is the origin of the being known as Ironskull?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
Magnets.

Just how exactly do they work?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
06/16/2012 02:57 PMPosted by Sinlinara
From when and where is the origin of the being known as Ironskull?

So far as I can reason, I see Ironskull not as a person, but as an event. Ironskull appeared at a time in which levity and explosive fart jokes were needed on this very server. A collection of elements, including K-Pop and hot Bollywood actresses combined to make him likely in the year 2009, if not earlier.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Magnets.

Just how exactly do they work?

Polarity and attraction. Often with the assistance of methamphetamine and heavy clown makeup.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Wanna ERP?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
I heard a rumor that Prodon is starting a new line of hair-care products for women. Is this true and should I look into getting some or should I steer clear of it?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
I sometimes dream about being in a room with a clone of myself. We don't speak to each other but just stand there staring at one another. Should I be concerned?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
06/17/2012 03:01 PMPosted by Sinlinara
I heard a rumor that Prodon is starting a new line of hair-care products for women. Is this true and should I look into getting some or should I steer clear of it?

Yes. ... wait I'm not Atê
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
06/17/2012 08:26 PMPosted by Chemika
I sometimes dream about being in a room with a clone of myself. We don't speak to each other but just stand there staring at one another. Should I be concerned?

I would be! How do you know you aren't your clone, and that you are currently being held captive in a government facility somewhere while your clone impersonates you!?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
I would be! How do you know you aren't your clone, and that you are currently being held captive in a government facility somewhere while your clone impersonates you!?

That's a good point. I'm really starting to hate clones.
Edited by Chemika on 6/19/2012 4:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
06/18/2012 08:54 AMPosted by Ikinai

Or what if you and your clone both don't know that one of you is a clone?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
06/17/2012 01:26 PMPosted by Xavot
Wanna ERP?

I've gone va--er--vegetarian, but thanks kindly for the offer. <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
06/17/2012 03:01 PMPosted by Sinlinara

06/17/2012 08:53 PMPosted by Silversol

Yes. ... wait I'm not Atê

I would check the ingredient listing, as rumor has it he's using the left-over tubes of expired Colgate in place of proper fragrance oils. It's an awful thing to cut corners like that--though he's neither confirmed or denied this report to me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]