Razer naga hex side buttons

15 Tauren Druid
Hi all. I just bought the razer naga hex and have been checking out the features. I have some questions about it if any of you own this device. When I am trying to cusomize the mouse the options for the side buttons seem to be limited to the keyboard functions and the mouse functions. Anyone know if there is a way to create new buttons with this? Thanks
Reply Quote
15 Tauren Druid
06/17/2012 07:04 AMPosted by Darthvixen
i use the original naga, and its thumb buttons can only be set to either emulate the numeric pad keys or the 1234567890-= keyboard keys.

Ok, thanks. I have currently set it to 567890 as I can not reach thoese. It will have to do for now.
Reply Quote
06/18/2012 02:14 PMPosted by Jojomojo
i use the original naga, and its thumb buttons can only be set to either emulate the numeric pad keys or the 1234567890-= keyboard keys.

Ok, thanks. I have currently set it to 567890 as I can not reach thoese. It will have to do for now.

I was sitting on the fence whether to buy the Hex or not. I wanted to find a mouse that I could bind to 7-0, as I want to use the 1-6 on my keyboard. I remember that the binds on my old regular Naga were fixed to either the 1-0 on the keyboard or the numpad.

are you sure you are able to use 1-6 on your keyboard and still bind 7-0 on your Hex?

As I play FPS games as well, I would like a blank resting zone for my thumb, the area in the middle is nonclickable right?

If yes to both questions, then i'm definitely getting the mouse, thanks
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
06/17/2012 07:04 AMPosted by Darthvixen

This is not entirely correct. There is a switch on the bottom that swaps between the numpad and 1234567890-=, but it doesn't end there.

You can also remap the 1234567890-= keys to anything you want in the configurator. I have mine mapped to the F1-12 keys.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]