Iphone 5.1.1 update bug problem

85 Night Elf Rogue
so i updated my iphone to the 5.1.1 and now i can't sync any of my songs from my library. please someone help!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Take a hammer, or any other blunt instrument, and smash said iphone to pieces (this step can be achieved in several different manners, i find smashing things is a rather gratifying means of destruction, especially with electronics. Go to your nearest service provider's store or craigslist and purchase an android; no not one of those cheap !@# free androids they offer when you sign up for service, spend a couple hundred bucks on a nice well designed phone.

While you probably will have some resistance to this suggestion, i promise you that you'll be happy with the results in the long run.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Take a hammer, or any other blunt instrument, and smash said iphone to pieces (this step can be achieved in several different manners, i find smashing things is a rather gratifying means of destruction, especially with electronics. Go to your nearest service provider's store or craigslist and purchase an android; no not one of those cheap !@# free androids they offer when you sign up for service, spend a couple hundred bucks on a nice well designed phone.

While you probably will have some resistance to this suggestion, i promise you that you'll be happy with the results in the long run.

lol......

06/17/2012 02:04 AMPosted by Åzlind
so i updated my iphone to the 5.1.1 and now i can't sync any of my songs from my library. please someone help!

i've not updated mine recently...first thing i think of is : do u have "sync songs etc" ticked?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]