whats the point of playing

85 Undead Death Knight
As most people can see this server is dead and probably is going to be even more dead in MoP this game seems to be losing all of it's enjoyment it once gave us gamers. What is the point of playing WoW anymore all that is going to happen is it's going to get worse the monk class is going be extremely OP and people are going to complain its just going to be a repeat with DKs and shamans in vanilla and hunters with no range people will complain i feel as if I keep playing I'll be watching the downfall of a once amazing game and blizz has no idea that tera is going to become the new wow
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Server is based on its community. If the community isn't doing well there are ways of making it better.

Have guilds recruit, work well together do combined runs or pugs, and make things easier for people to learn and develop as a player.

A single person can't change a realm, but guilds recruiting and expanding is a step in the right direction.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
06/17/2012 07:46 PMPosted by Frossty
tera is going to become the new wow

LMAO!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
^
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
The point of playing is to have fun.

Did this concept escape you as a child?
Reply Quote
19 Troll Druid
Jeina will help you have fun. That's the kind of social experience we all love.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]