Halaa PvP token/mount event Tues 5 pm server

90 Blood Elf Priest
When: Tuesday 5 pm server time 6/19/12
Where: Halaa, Outland
Why: To kill as many people as possible and get tokens for mounts (up to two mounts), PvP, and because its fun.

For Horde and Alliance alike! Gather Tuesday at 5 pm server time for this world PvP event! Gather 300 tokens (a kill gives a token) to earn a possible two mounts. The more people that show and join a raid group, the faster you get tokens. You can only get these mounts from killing people in Halaa, so don't miss out!

This will be a two hour long event, or until there is nobody left to kill. :P

Hope to see you all there. Spread the word!
Edited by Raslain on 6/17/2012 1:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
i will probably be there, hopefully the allies will too!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Last time I heard the ally got mad because we overran them.
Lol.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Although I see a bit of an imbalance in raid sizes, I will attend this.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
No one is here. :C
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
I thought today was Tuesday. >.<
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Today is the day! Hope to see many of you there. ^_^
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Can we just admit world pvp is dead on bonechewer? The faction imbalance makes it impossible.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Yeah it was pretty rough. I tried to keep it somewhat organized, but its so tough to do when all the Horde want to do is just rush in and kill the Alliance. That does nothing but piss people off and as a result they leave. Horde need to learn to keep things a little balanced. You attack and wipe the Alliance, then you let the Alliance come take Halaa back. Then you go back and forth. That way the fight continues and everyone gets tokens.

I will try a different method soon minus the cluster !@#$ for those of you who still want/need tokens. I'm not giving up, just changing things around to make them more fun.

Anyway, thanks for coming everyone.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
You obviously don't know what world pvp is if you are trying to tell the faction with more people to relax or calm down Wait till the beginning of MoP. Can't wait to hear you nerds cry when I gank you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
not if i gank you first -_^
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
didn't i say this on FB?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
06/21/2012 01:24 PMPosted by Aellias
Yeah it was pretty rough. I tried to keep it somewhat organized, but its so tough to do when all the Horde want to do is just rush in and kill the Alliance. That does nothing but piss people off and as a result they leave. Horde need to learn to keep things a little balanced.

This is exactly what would happen if Ally outnumbered Horde... It's basic mob mentality. If you're going to win with numbers, might as well be a crushing victory. You won't tune this out of people playing this game, as most are in their adolescence. Maybe if you somehow filtered who you invited, limiting the number to an even amount automatically via que system...

Oh wait, we have that. And it's called Tol Barad..

kluuvdar was going to try something like that in kara crypts... he submitted a gm ticket asking if he could, and i haven't seen him around since...

:o
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]