where is everyone?

23 Tauren Shaman
I've been casually leveling my new shaman and havnt seen much folks out there,one maybe two people in barrens ,this morning only 14 people listed in Orgrimmar.Is that normal,I came here after reading such nice things about farstrider server.I hope everyone didnt leave .
I went to www.warcraftrealms.com.,to check population numbers ,doesnt seem like has correct info.Anyway was just feeling a little isolated out here in the barrens ,hope things get a little more busy as I level up ,could someone let me know the breakdown of horde to alliance here please and tell me a little bit about the current state of farstiders,thank you
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
It's summer. Diablo III came out and we're nearing the end of an expansion. People are out and about doing things, playing other games and getting some sun.
Reply Quote
23 Tauren Shaman
thanks Ura i understand now and thanks for the fast responds to my thread.I actully have been playing on a high populated server ,and came here to find a less crowded place to explore.I guess I was just worried That might have came to a inactive server,but actully after I posted this I logged back on and visited Orgrimmar and saw people out and about.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
What's this sun you speak of, Ura? :P
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
I'm on most of the times when not at work then again if you are Horde you won't see me since I play Alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
The sun is very bad. It causes the skin cancers and the burns. It can be thwarted by staying indoors and playing WoW!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
06/16/2012 08:17 PMPosted by Lariel

It's the big ball of pain that sometimes causes glare on your screen.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
06/17/2012 04:41 AMPosted by Ura

That's probably the best description of the sun I've ever heard.

Bravo...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
06/17/2012 02:20 PMPosted by Nycia

That's probably the best description of the sun I've ever heard.

Bravo...

/bow You are welcome.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]