Thanks everyone... Side Project 8/8H DS!

100 Troll Druid
I was just browsing the forums when I came across a thread I posted when I first decided to start up side project...

Come a long way since October 2011 and after everything id like to just give a huge thanks to all of my raiders past and present. Night in and night out you guys come with great attitudes and a passion for progression, it's been the most fun I've ever had playing any game, bar none. I'd also like to thank the guilds Muteki (H) and Addicted (A), two of which I have a great deal of respect. With out the experiences and lessons I learned raiding with you I would have never remotely considered starting Side Project.

And finally I would like to thank my officer core. Vyaku, whom is still the only one who can put me in my place, and is one of my longest friends... Natethedruid, whom I still can't compete with intellectually, and provides me unbiased third person perspective when I've already typed in /gkick... Not to mention his amazing fraps videos! And Zelt for showing me that true guild comradery exists and for doing most of our farming. I couldn't ask for a better group of people to surround myself with.

So... Either way... Enjoy this post dated October 11th, and everyone... Well done. Onward to MoP!

"........................."
I know many of you will read this and instantly dismiss this message, but I'm searching for a select few.

If you happen to be trolling the forums with your character feeling unfufilled, tired, stressed out, undervalued then read on. If you find yourself hopping from guild to guild, struggling with players who don't understand you, or don't have the patience/maturity to view others' perspective w/o throwing A. You under a bus or B. Drowning you out in Epeen, then look no further. I'm personally someone who wants to create a healthy, fun, progressive guild that values all, but expects everyone to take their roll seriously. I'm that guy who enjoys seeing everyone come together to climb the unforgivable mountain, work tirelessly to figure out how to kill the baddies, praise when we succeed, and pass all the loot.

I've been there and you have too. Ever happen to find yourself studying logs raid in and raid out, looking for one little bit of dps, or one mistake that could've been prevented - then lighting up your guild's forums only to have everyone show up the next night and fail to the same mechanic. And continue this siege of dedication to the same people who could care less? I need you.

I'm not going to try and sell myself to you or throw my resume up on thisi thread. What I'm going to do is suggest that you contact me. In game on projectavenue@gmail.com (RLID) or on the forums with your ideas and suggestions.

"Side Project" is a new guild looking for talented, dedicated raideres/leaders to start a new journey. These players might have a main (like myself) who have already downed the hardmode content in 25, and want something a little more with their alt. Or a undervalued - underappreciated leader looking for a fresh start.

Server is Eonar - H - EST. Raid times would be ideally. Tues/Thurs (My Main Raids on Wed/Sun) from 7ish to 11:30.

MAIN: Tobias (Addicted/Eonar/Aliance) - SubMain Saibot (Side Project/Eonar/Horde)

About me? Elementary School Teacher / American Idol Finalist / Lover of all things WoW for many years. Been in many roles and know that there is a recipe for success and happiness when it comes to a healthy, progressive raiding guild. Track record on my server of providing great raiding atmosphere, and overall great times whether it be a pug or in a formal setting.

I need you... the unsung warrior, the fallen hero, to help me on this epic journey (from lvl1 onward).

Contact me or respond to the thread and i'll get in touch with you. I know it might mean hopping a server, but... in the end i assure you, it'll all be worth it.

With Respect,
Toby

PS: Saibot wasn't taken from MKombat. Lol Tobias=Saibot Backwards. Thanks again :)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Thanks for the carry! :)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
I didn't read it but..

Grats guys!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Grats you all!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
A touching tribute. Thanks a lot, we couldn't have done it without you. Well... maybe eventually. Who are we kidding, you're always falling off the airship/precarious ledge/not-so-precarious ledge. I think we've really found what we were looking for going forward in our progression as a raiding guild and we're stronger than we ever were. It all started because you had a pretty simple vision, in earnest -- but it's grown into a great, supportive community and I'm glad to be a part of it.

Side Project's no longer a name we joke about because of wondering whether or not the guild would succeed, and whether or not it would actually live up to being just a project on the side. I have to admit, I was skeptical at first, but we've practically blown these notions out of the water. You rounded up people for 25-man pugs to gain guild interest, you advertised more than any of us, and you put our name out there to the social circles of good players so that people realized that Side Project was growing (and still is) and now we are a respectable, competitive guild on the server. So thanks bro, we wouldn't be where we are largely because of you.

- Vy
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Rogue
06/17/2012 10:31 PMPosted by Saibot
I'd also like to thank the guilds Muteki (H) and Addicted (A), two of which I have a great deal of respect. With out the experiences and lessons I learned raiding with you I would have never remotely considered starting Side Project.

My back STILL hurts.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Good stuff Vy.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Kinda miss you guys over on Alli... hmm maybe a monk Ali alt is in order =)
Reply Quote
Who is this?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Good stuff Vy.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Kinda miss you guys over on Alli... hmm maybe a monk Ali alt is in order =)

U STAY HORDE
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
We're currently recruiting 1-2 exceptional players to round out our roster for MoP, regardless or role or class. It's preferred that you have an alt you're proficient with and can participate in both of our groups, but it's not required.

Group 1 raids Thursday/Monday from 7:00 - 11:30 PM EST
Group A raids Tuesday/Wednesday from 7:00 - 11:30 PM EST

If interested, please apply at sideproject.enjin.com!
Edited by Natethedruid on 7/5/2012 12:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]