Royal Militia Sales (H:DS/H:FL Mounts/Loot)

90 Gnome Mage
Update: ONLY 9 weeks left before MoP! After MoP goes live, Life-Binder's Handmaiden will become a rare (~1%) drop! Get yours while it still drops every kill for only 175k!! Need gear to level with? Most loot* is now free with boss kill purchase.

Current Status
Week of 7/24 - 7/30: Need 1 buyer
Week of 7/31 - 8/6: Need 1 buyer.
We are still NOT selling Cunning of the Cruel or Vial of Shadows.

<Royal Militia> is now selling runs/loot/achievements from Dragon Soul. We are taking orders continuously. We have two 8/8H groups and one 6/8H, so we have considerable capacity for filling orders.

Times
Our raid times are somewhat flexible and can be shifted to accommodate buyers. We can generally be available Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday from 8pm-midnight as long as it is arranged in advance. Other times may be possible; if our usual times don’t work for you, just let us know.

Loot Availability*
At this point in the expansion, we have almost everything we need from these instances. Therefore, anything which is NOT needed will be open for sale. We know what we need, so you'll know before the run starts whether or not you will get a certain item if it drops. Some of the more desirable items which are open for sale include:

Loot Pricing*
Any loot not needed by us is given FREE of charge with the purchase of a boss kill. As shown above, we need only a few items from the instance, so most loot is up for grabs.

Run Pricing

Life Binder's Handmaiden: 175k

Full Heroic Dragon Soul Clear: 235k
  • 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul
  • "Savior of Azeroth" Title
  • Guaranteed Life-Binder's Handmaiden (price reduced to 150k without mount purchase)
  • Free Loot!*

Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider: 325k
  • 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul
  • Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider Achievement
  • "Savior of Azeroth" Title
  • Guaranteed Life-Binder's Handmaiden
  • Guaranteed Reins of the Twilight Harbinger
  • Free Loot!*
  • Note: This may take up to 4 weeks, depending on Chromatic Champion progress
  • Note 2: Price may be reduced based on partial completion of Glory beforehand

Heroic Dragon Soul, "Your Way": Prices shown below
  • Pick any combination of bosses
  • 10k per boss for the first 6 bosses
  • 40k for Heroic Spine of Deathwing
  • 80k for Heroic Madness of Deathwing (plus "Savior of Azeroth" title)
  • Free Loot!*

BARGAIN: Heroic Dragon Soul, Partial: 40k
  • 6/8 Heroic Dragon Soul (First 6)
  • +20k for Normal Spine and Madness of Deathwing
  • “Destroyer’s End” Title
  • Normal Madness comes with your choice of starting platform (for Chromatic Champion)
  • Free Loot!*

Custom Package: Price TBD
  • Any combination of Cataclysm Content!
  • Meta Achievements
  • Mounts
  • Free Loot!*
  • Just let us know and we can arrange a time/price

------------------------------------------------------

A few administrative notes:

1. Payment is required up-front. We've been on Bleeding Hollow for 7 years and we're not ninjas. Payment for any item drops will be made when the item drops, immediately before it is looted to you.
2. We do accept items (rare mounts, pets, etc.) as payment for off-server customers, but the exact items will need to be discussed beforehand.
3. Please have Ventrilo downloaded and at least be able to listen during the raid.
4. Once you have booked a particular package and date, we are counting on you to show up. Please be courteous and show up. If you can't make it, please give us enough notice to find another buyer.

Questions? Contact me at Minimerlinx or contact Kerrena/Inversia (all on Bleeding Hollow) via whispers or in-game mail.
Edited by Minimerlinx on 7/25/2012 6:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Reserved
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
WOW! THAT'S A LOW PRICE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJnm7janvUA
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
: ] Can't wait, love meeting new peoples !!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Is RM doing anything for heroic Ragnaros kills? I already have the mount, im just looking for the last bit of nerd points from that tier which is just the heroic rag kill. I don't want loot, simply the kill credit. Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
We can do any content you want, but we only have fixed pricing for Dragon Soul since it's the only instance we're still doing regularly and there is high demand for it. Send me a whisper in-game and we can discuss pricing for an H:Rag kill or any other custom job.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
We sold our first Life-Binder's Handmaiden last night with a clean one-shot of Heroic Madness. Grats Lundis on your mount!

I have been getting a lot of questions about buying specific items, so I've updated with a few item availability/price tweaks, a new "Dragon Soul Your Way" package and fixed pricing for Dragon Soul items. Enjoy!
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Hunter
How much for Heroic Sinestra kill Dragonslayer title
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
You guys are alright
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
<NQRM> ???
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
<NQRM> ???

nop

ps. bump
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
The Life-Binder's Handmaiden buyer I had lined up for this week has backed out.

We are now looking for a buyer for Life-Binder's Handmaiden this week (6/19 - 6/25). Send me a whisper or in-game mail if you are interested.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
The Life-Binder's Handmaiden buyer I had lined up for this week has backed out.

We are now looking for a buyer for Life-Binder's Handmaiden this week (6/19 - 6/25). Send me a whisper or in-game mail if you are interested.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
<NQRM> ???

lul

Free bumper cars
Edited by Avercy on 6/21/2012 2:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Current Status:

Week of 6/26 - 7/2: Need 1 more buyer
Week of 7/3 - 7/9: Need 2 more buyers
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Current Status:

Buy our stuff!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Current Status:

Buy our stuff!

what the fat ugly owl said
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
WTB Katarinna.

~BHV
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

Buy our stuff!

what the fat ugly owl said

I'm not fat!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Still need a Life-Binder's Handmaiden buyer for this week. Will offer a discount on Madness items to a mount buyer this week only!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]