Lets bring back World PvP!

Looking for large horde and alliance guilds to message me in game to host a large World PvP event and show people what PvP really means.. If you are an officer or a GM of a guild and capable of helping to host such an event please contact me in game so we can get this started.
Reply Quote
I support this idea fully!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
... WORLD PVP...... ON A PVE SERVER?!#$$%^$^# lol not a bad idea! =P

another idea is setting up a 'war game' Alterac Valley. with the mutual agreeement that your not allowed to kill the general till your team has collected enough blood/crystals to summon the frost lord.(which means.... you will want a couple people on 'gathering' from corpses... or you end up with ALL the materials to summon.... but spread over your entire team that probably wont turn them in)

and ... by then you will probably also have gryphons bombing and .... willing to bet around 50% of the people in there will not have seen the summon before =P

x-x those elementals are really scary if they can get a couple kills...

... if only you could set parameters on war games (shut off life counter lol)
Reply Quote
... WORLD PVP...... ON A PVE SERVER?!#$$%^$^# lol not a bad idea! =P

another idea is setting up a 'war game' Alterac Valley. with the mutual agreeement that your not allowed to kill the general till your team has collected enough blood/crystals to summon the frost lord.(which means.... you will want a couple people on 'gathering' from corpses... or you end up with ALL the materials to summon.... but spread over your entire team that probably wont turn them in)

and ... by then you will probably also have gryphons bombing and .... willing to bet around 50% of the people in there will not have seen the summon before =P

x-x those elementals are really scary if they can get a couple kills...

... if only you could set parameters on war games (shut off life counter lol)

I like that idea a lot. Make it like AV pre-boredom.
Reply Quote
A fantastic idea all in all but i want people ot have an all out war to give an example of what world pvp is... people believe world pvp is lal about ganking.... not true... its an all out war between two factions and nothing more! we will host this event if people will look at this post more so sooner!!!!!!
Reply Quote
Good ol' fashion 40v40 battle in Hillsbrad, or Arathi Highlands. Just a good all out war, its what we need. People always complain there is nothing to do in this game, so lets give people something to do!
Reply Quote
I SUPPORT THIS IDEA FULLY!!
Reply Quote
What he said ^. <3
Reply Quote
I'd be down for this. And not to ruin your parade but WoW is just about dead (as in no one is playing currently) due to boredom before the next xpac and Diablo III; however I do wish you luck and keep this updated if you get anything going! :)
Reply Quote
06/16/2012 03:36 PMPosted by Kalze
And not to ruin your parade but WoW is just about dead (as in no one is playing currently) due to boredom before the next xpac

That makes my point, people cant complain about having nothing to do when we are trying to organize a fun event for our whole server to enjoy. Honestly, who wouldn't love to murder the opposing faction in some random zone? I would love to gallop through the waists of Silithus covered in the blood of many Tauren and Goblin, and I know people would love to kill Gnomes, Worgen, and Blood Elves too due to all the hate those races get.

I am a fan of whatever the hell gets us out of the cities and doing something in masses. It is a Massive Multi Player Online Game, so why dont we take advantage of that? Large fights, good times, unique screen shots, probably awesome fraps videos. It'll be amazing if we pull this off.
Reply Quote
unfortunately the sen'jin forums isnt as popular as we'd like them to be :'(
Edited by Pørkie on 6/19/2012 9:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Well let us try to put something together
Reply Quote
Agreed!!!! but let limit it within like 40 of each faction.. server lag isnt so pro imo lol ( kek )
Reply Quote
The Barrens on the 30th of June.
What time thoguh
Reply Quote
As a matter of fact lets set something up for every saturday and keep score of with faction flees first here on the forums.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
another relatively easy, very entertaining past time is to get your 40v40(OR MORE! =P) groups together and hit up Sillithus and Fight to gather the most/200 Silithyst =P (resets weekly)

you can get the pvp people there for... the pvp (picking up silithyst flags you) and turning in the silithyst gives honor per turn in.

and you can possibly get the pve people there for the end result buff (10-20% more rep gains from AQ ruins and Temple... which is quite significant... especially if they have been gathering up the turn ins) AND... it gives them something to do lol

/shrug just another idea =P or pick a War-zone such as: who can hold Halaa-Nagrand longest, who can hold Zangarmarsh graveyard longest, who can keep the hellfire towers buff going...

other things xD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]