Looking for Recruit a Friend Partner!

85 Human Paladin
[] Titles says it all []
looking for a partner that has a a lot of free time now that its summer im looking to get a few more toons to 85.You dont have to upgrade or anything i dont care ,but if you do decied to upgrade ill pay you a couple thousand gold to get you started and get your geared at 85!
I want to atleast start a toon off on my server ( Crushridge <PvP> ) then we can play on a different server of your choice.I play alliance but have no problem starting a horde.
We could have 3 80s and 1 around 70 (at the least) if you upgrade..
Can join my guild..ill be getting vent soon so no worries!
contact me on KiK messenger: Austin.09
or by email at: wow9.austincarnes@gmail.com
or in game on the server above! and name Holyskills
**Please include in any message that you say me on the WoW forum!**
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Hey man you still looking for someone to do this with? Lemme know what your trying to do specifically. Add me in-game @ brandondalley@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Hey if anyone wants to get recruited into wow send me a message at slickewow@gmail.com
I don't have an abundance of gold but I can help you level and share what I have
I will also be a loyal PvE/PvP player to you.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Also looking for a RaF partner, I RECRUIT YOU and must be serious about leveling, Email me at donreyes62@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Also Looking for RaF Partner, ill provide Gold for spells, mounts and more, you need to provide game time and the expansions, im pretty experienced (7 85s)
contact me by skype: Exilednathan
or email: thebosspr@hotmail.com
We will talk more about anything you want to ask
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Warrior
IM also looking for a RFA. I will pay for your upgrade to cata. Need a serious player, looking to do a tank healer combo to power level through instances msg me if interested.
Email: gusortiz116@gmail.com
Reply Quote
I'm looking to recruit as well. I play Alliance on sargaras. and hour or 2 a day in the evening during the week and pretty much all day on weekends.

What i offer -
- I can pay for most of your mounts. ( 20, 40 and possibly cold weather flying, if needed )
-If you are not familiar with your class and spec I can teach you as I have been playing for about 6 years. (Not too familiar with Warriors or Dks though)

What I expect -
-Have atleast the very first WoW, don't really need to upgrade, I don't care.
-Pay for atleast one month of WoW (I'll make it worth your while) :D
-Play fairly often, and have fun :)

Id like to get atleast 3 of my toons to 80

If interested contact me Shawn_Jackson09@hotmail.com

Thanks guys!
Edited by Nizu on 12/9/2012 7:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
e-mail me and ill send a recruite a friend tompson_haidar@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
HI

i am looking for a RAF partner ( i recruit you), i am experienced an have all the tool to help you level to 90, looking for someone who is serious about levelling.
Please email me at Anderson151296@hotmail.com

Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
add me bnet, dlobik#1412
Reply Quote
looking for someone i recruit and lvl with email me at j.mcfadden03@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I am a dual boxer looking to add a third account. Second account was create by using RAF and the following condition :

* You pay for the starter - $5 (currently in store)
* You pay for Cata - $10 (currently in store)

I'll pay for Mists and game time. I will then level with you with my dual boxers. Well tri-boxer with a third account. All under RAF. You and I will blow through leveling like no tomorrow.

I do not check the forums very often. So if you are serious create a level 1 alliance on Stormrage - US. And send a mail to Xaethera. I am aware of what it takes to send mail. Though that takes only a minute to do. Or if you'd rather just email me : azraels_grave (at) yahoo (dot) com. Replies to me on the forums otherwise may not be seen.
Edited by Xaethera on 2/24/2013 12:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I am recruiting anyone. If u are interested into getting mulitple toons add me on real ID jdidio155@gmail.com. if u want to talk into detail just whisper me. Even if this is an old post still add me. thank you:)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Looking for a RAF buddy for someone between level 15-25 email me at masonmercerman@gmail.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]