Sky stuck in Doomsday mode?

85 Human Death Knight
I've been doing quests in Twilight Highlands, and the sky has been stuck in its red Doomsday mode as if Deathwing is attacking for like.. a month or so now. What's up with that?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
It's been like that since the Dragon Soul patch release at least, a lot longer than a month. I find it eye-straining, personally, and not making much sense as the major threats in the Twilight Highlands were handled at release. I guess the lighting was always meant to be dark red and foreboding and wasn't implemented until late in Cata, but I really wish it would go back to normal lighting.
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
Twilight Highlands is not colored red like it is here on any of the other realms I play on. I've submitted bug reports but nothing has been corrected yet. >.> I agree with Alynore, its hard on the eyes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)