Bloodsail Rep Farming

85 Blood Elf Warlock
Hello! I'm 2683/6000 Friendly, and would like help to get to Honored, or even Exalted. Currently parked in Faldir’s Cove, but I would really love if someone could help me farm Booty Bay
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I've finished this, so I can't help directly, but this might be helpful to you:

http://www.wowpedia.org/Bloodsail_Buccaneers_reputation_guide#Farming_Booty_Bay_.28phased.29

It lets you phase booty bay and grind bloodsail rep with zero risk; I managed about 6k/hour. Having a group to farm booty bay bruisers with is definitely better, but if you can't find one this works too.

You're 0/60 cape of stranglethorn, so all the quests should be open to you.

It works up to 11999/12000 honored, after that I managed to solo booty bay bruisers to exalted with bloodsail outside the front entrance to booty bay where you can just take them on two at a time.

Keeping exalted is tricky, though; doing any of the quests to regain steamwheedle cartel rep destroys what you built up for booty bay, so the only way to maintain it is to kill ~30K pirates in Tanaris.

If you want to go for straight exalted across bloodsail and steamwheedle, anyway.

Slightly less than that if you factor in a few quests you can do for Everlook, but not much.

Good luck!

PS: When you hit friendly with bloodsail, you can do their FoS/title quests with Fleet Master Firallon on one of the ships outside booty bay. But either way, until you get back to neutral with booty bay and finish the quests that phased booty bay, the area will stay phased. Dropping the quest doesn't stop the phasing, it's permanent until the quest chain is completed. Just so you're aware, as I found it out the hard way. ^_^
Edited by Verelyse on 6/17/2012 12:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Nevermind, I got honored now! Now to get exalted with the other factions for the Insane achievement...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I'll happily slay a few thousand pirates in Tanaris with you sometime.

I need another ~16.5K, and it's easily 3-4 times quicker rep with two people there.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I wanna kill pirates. ;o
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]