Let's get Ready to Ruuuuuuuumbbbbblllleeeeeee

85 Troll Priest
The new kids on the block cordially invite you to an old fashioned PvP showdown of absolute carnage...a Gurubashi Arena bloodbath!

The winner of this struggle of survival will also be given

Life-Binder's Handmaiden
Savior of Azeroth title
full clear with any loot you need!
AND a Beta key courtesy of howtopriest.com and Bless the Martyr

Not to mention.... INTERNET FAME?! The whole event will be broadcast live(by both Bless the Martyr and Crisp!) and later turned into a professional quality Youtube video!

This scene of bloody every man for himself is open to anyone, Alliance and Horde - whether you want to compete for the prize or just spectate the limbs flying, we encourage you to come!
This event will be on Sunday July 15th at 6:00 PM SERVER TIME. See you in the arena!

Q: How do I win?
Every 3 hours, an NPC and chest spawn at the center of the arena. First person to loot the chest at the announced time wins!

Q: How do we know someone didn't cheat?
The only proof we will accept from the person who declares themself the winner is both a screenshot of a timestamped chat window showing them loot [arena master], and from recordings that we will be taking during the event.

Q: How does the arena work? Are groups allowed?
Upon standing on the floor of the arena, everyone becomes hostile - regardless of faction - minus those in your 5man (not raid) group. You can test your skills solo or bring 4 friends to annhilate the competition (and then, perhaps, each other)!

Q: How do I get my prizes?
<Bless the Martyr> will host a heroic 25man Dragon Soul Clear for you if you are horde, and Crisp will be doing the same if somehow some Alliance cheats their way to the top. Once you are declared the winner simply get in touch with Worldboss(if horde) or Chesticles(if alliance) to schedule your run!

Q: If I win, can I pass my prize to someone else?
Of course!

With Crisp picking up the banner for the Alliance and having both factions represented, we hope to make this happen every tier from now on!
Edited by Worldboss on 7/5/2012 7:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
This is epic. I love you guys already!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
06/16/2012 07:12 AMPosted by Kittygoesmew

We love you too :D
Reply Quote
so...far...in...advance

My fried brain cant comprehend tomorrow let alone a month from now!!!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
so...far...in...advance

My fried brain cant comprehend tomorrow let alone a month from now!!!

lol I wanted to ensure everyone who wanted to attend and particpate had ample time to plan and practice if need be!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Worldboss and <Bless the Martyr>,

Thank you for presenting this fantastic idea and opportunity to meet in good fun and continue to promote the future fun on US-Baelgun!

<Crisp> will take the Alliance winner on a full run through DS and present them a Life-Binder's Handmaiden and phat lewt upon completion.

We plan to stream the entire event, as well, through http://www.twitch.tv/baytlm

Good luck and well wishes to all involved in this event, and thanks New Guys, for the fantastic idea. See you in Gurubashi at 6:00 PST on July 15!
Edited by Chesticles on 6/16/2012 6:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Chesticles and <Crisp> that is awesome and should the alliance triumph I am sure they will enjoy the run! You guys rock and I look forward to the future here on Baelgun and with Crisp as our alliance counterparts!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hi, my name is Florise... and I approve of this thread and all of it's contents to this point. All future content of this thread, I SHUN AND HATE GO AWAY!! >:|

Also, good luck to all of those would be contestants. Maybe the cheapest dirtiest trickster win. :3
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Hi, my name is Florise... and I approve of this thread and all of it's contents to this point. All future content of this thread, I SHUN AND HATE GO AWAY!! >:|

Also, good luck to all of those would be contestants. Maybe the cheapest dirtiest trickster win. :3
Hi Flo!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
I made Chesticles the contact person for Crisp in the original post, let me know if I should change it, I am even more excited for this event now that we know if an Alliance wins it will be much easier for them to claim their prize!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
06/16/2012 05:10 PMPosted by Pathosìs

i added mr. worldboss on real id, and told him whats up, with no reply, :( if u really love me you'll talk to him for me :3
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
lol well, you caught me while we were selling run, aaaand I thought you were foofy cuz he said he was going to stalk me. I should be able to actually chat tonight, as I would prefer to not divulge what we discussed on the forums to protect your privacy.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
06/19/2012 10:48 AMPosted by Worldboss
lol well, you caught me while we were selling run, aaaand I thought you were foofy cuz he said he was going to stalk me. I should be able to actually chat tonight, as I would prefer to not divulge what we discussed on the forums to protect your privacy.

I'm not foofy.. But one can dream :)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
06/19/2012 11:08 AMPosted by Kittygoesmew

Excuse me while I go stuff a turkey.

AFK
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
06/19/2012 01:00 PMPosted by Foofy

Excuse me while I go stuff a turkey.

AFK

I dont get it.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
06/19/2012 10:21 AMPosted by Kittygoesmew

i added mr. worldboss on real id, and told him whats up, with no reply, :( if u really love me you'll talk to him for me :3

Don't worry. He has a tendency to not read his chatbox.
I'll kick him in the shin next time :3
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid

Don't worry. He has a tendency to not read his chatbox.
I'll kick him in the shin next time :3

I knew you where going to be my new favorite person.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I'd put my realid here but i think I have more of a reason to be scared of Foofy than Worldboss does.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
It's okay Chibi, take it as a compliment... people want to eat you. Most people can't claim that others believe they would taste delicious stuffed :<
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]