Holy/Disc priest looking for STD.

85 Human Priest
By STD I clearly meant stuff to do... Anyhow, I just got back from a deployment and came back to my guild being completely gone. Apparently while I was away everyone left for either Diablo 3 or real life («crazy right?). I'm looking for some peeps to both PvP and raid with.

I'm looking for a late night PvP&Raid group. As I have been deployed for the passed few months my gear isn't prime but I'm sporting 395PVE and 4.6k resil in my PvP gear. P.S. I'm not a !@#$bag.

I don't really know what going on in Durotan anymore so I figured posting on the forums would probably be the wisest choice to get some communication going.

Hit me up if you're looking for heals! Either in game or on the forums will work, thanks.
Reply Quote
How late you looking? Dark Endeavor raids 12-4 server and always looking for more not a pvp guild, but about 10 of us like to bg and do arena.
Edited by Enemyz on 6/17/2012 4:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]