90 Troll Priest
add Point Blank under PVE contacts Gotmilf highprophet or blackangus
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Tokidoki Killers - PvE & PvP
Tokidokikillers.guildlaunch.com
@Tokidokikillers (twitter)
Contact anyone for more info

Not sure why no one has added us before, we've been around for a long time.
Reply Quote
23 Human Paladin
<The Everywhen> is a roleplaying guild with PVP interests. To join, contact Prømethius (alt+0248), Spicymama or Sunarri for information. They've laid claim to Ironforge and operate out of Bruuk's Corner in the Military Ward of Ironforge.

It's also worth mentioning some of the RPers have tried to open a "Looking For Roleplay" channel. Currently, we're using VeCoRP.
Edited by Normund on 11/26/2012 2:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
@Charax: Update for <Rising> (recently resurrected with CRZ refugees) in your OP - contact any member or me (oddly enough).
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
@Charax: Update for <Rising> (recently resurrected with CRZ refugees) in your OP - contact any member or me (oddly enough).

PvP/PvE/RP?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest

PvP/PvE/RP?

PvE and RP, thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
@Charax - The Vigil is a heavy PVP-RP guild based out of (and "claiming") the Wetlands and Loch Modan (specifically, Menethil Harbor and Thelsamar). Contact people are Dashadeash, Rinalla or Ladiehawyk for information.
Edited by Dashadeash on 11/30/2012 7:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
@Charax-Great job on this sticky. Milor and I (Criann), formerly on alliance, have always appreciated all the work you do for the server community and PvP.

Can you please add:
Infectious
PvP and PvE
Contact any member

Thanks
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Priest
Charax, please add

The Relentless
PvP and PvE
Contact any member

Thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Charax, Please add

Gerudo Cartel
RP PvP
Contact any member
Home:
Desolation Hold
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Can you please add

Gladius Animus, we're one of the oldest guilds in this server, though mostly causual, we like to have fun and enjoy the game one step at a time. We mostly work on PVE so far, but do so me PVP on the side too, feel free to whisper any member for more info:)

Thanks a lot!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Update because my information gathering ability rocks.

Prømethius took The Everywhen and transferred it to Quel'Dorei (it's been renamed The Unførgiven). May as well take the guild off the list.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
The Horde guild <Indifference> is now <Greenskinz> and is RP-PVP. Contact Sizzlack in game. Thanx Charax
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Thanks for your efforts and attention Charax.... "Rising" Not sure why you have been asked to recruit/accept toons...never the less, thx.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
<Blue Cheese> Mainly PVE with mild PVP, few players who take to world pvp like Tdaddy. Also hi Pipwiz, our guild just loves running into you. :P
Reply Quote
I think we need another one of these threads. Last I heard, Charax and his flock went back to Emerald Dream.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
<Coven> hereby claims Surwich in the Blasted Lands as our home!
Edited by Bodhrán on 1/13/2013 6:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Would like to add <Sanctified> to the list. PvP, RP (starting it up), PvE. Contact Lawling, Bellagrace or Holyricca. All are welcome to join us :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
01/11/2013 10:35 PMPosted by Shalim
I think we need another one of these threads. Last I heard, Charax and his flock went back to Emerald Dream.

Probably a good idea. Until someone champions it, I don't mind doing a 5 minute update each month for you guys.

Cheers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]