Mean people are mean

90 Human Priest
06/17/2012 09:44 AMPosted by Sakrilegus
Its definitely line cooking, not fast food.there is still a difference. But I may as well argue with a wall. I'm done.

Yes you are, now leave.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
06/17/2012 05:54 AMPosted by Fantasize
Ysondre is dying because everyone here plays like crap and that scared off good guilds like Exodus. Its not because people are mean that just scares away stupid people like Sakrilegus.

I wish I could quote this 100 times.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
06/17/2012 08:21 AMPosted by Fantasize
Gets, not kids. That's phones for ya

What did you just type?

As for your larger paragraph if you just want to have a good time then why are you whining on the forums complaining about people being mean to you? If you are the adult then stop being such a beta and wuss and confront your problems. Before you say that you have good time raiding and PvPing maybe you should spend a little bit of your precious time getting some gear before your next McDonalds shift.

Edit: Spelling

Holy hell what septic tank did you crawl out of?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
06/17/2012 09:21 AMPosted by Fantasize
Cooking at an AMC theater is still a fast food job so don't correct like you are the head chef of a 5 star restaurant in Paris I will admit though the nachos with a large coke and some junior mints at AMC makes my movie experience amazing. Regardless, getting geared out in full BG gear takes about 20-30 hours if that so maybe if you weren't crying on the forums you could go do that and people would stop looking down at you for the sad little excuse for a player that you are. And yes you are bad so don't act like you aren't. Don't ask me to get over myself, I wasn't the one who came on the forums crying because people were mean to me on a virtual game. You know 3 other crybabies good for you, no one cares. As for what Unclescar posted, I don't randomly message people and "troll" them thats not how I roll. I come on the forums to put noobs like Sakrilegus and obnoxious people like Takarita their place. I am on the side of reason and logic. People who oppose me are simply stupid.

Who is this moron? just ignore him he will go away
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Dunno who you are, Palabros, but you're kinda my hero haha
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
06/19/2012 07:10 AMPosted by Palabros

If only that could work, but this kid has been trolling for over 2years, he has no life, no social skills and no friends, so he has to spend him time on a server HE DOESNT EVEN PLAY ON ANYMORE. We can only pity him and ignore him, but in the end, I doubt he will ever get a clue and just disappear.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Cooking at an AMC theater is still a fast food job so don't correct like you are the head chef of a 5 star restaurant in Paris I will admit though the nachos with a large coke and some junior mints at AMC makes my movie experience amazing. Regardless, getting geared out in full BG gear takes about 20-30 hours if that so maybe if you weren't crying on the forums you could go do that and people would stop looking down at you for the sad little excuse for a player that you are. And yes you are bad so don't act like you aren't. Don't ask me to get over myself, I wasn't the one who came on the forums crying because people were mean to me on a virtual game. You know 3 other crybabies good for you, no one cares. As for what Unclescar posted, I don't randomly message people and "troll" them thats not how I roll. I come on the forums to put noobs like Sakrilegus and obnoxious people like Takarita their place. I am on the side of reason and logic. People who oppose me are simply stupid.

Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
[quote="58351596792"][quote]

they POORLY tried to troll me but that ish got deleted...what i dont get is...if he has so many things going on in his life (i.e. the list of 9th grade accomplishments) then how does he have allll this time to sit on the forums? lolol <3

bored people are bored :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
06/19/2012 01:22 PMPosted by Naddi

If only that could work, but this kid has been trolling for over 2years, he has no life, no social skills and no friends, so he has to spend him time on a server HE DOESNT EVEN PLAY ON ANYMORE. We can only pity him and ignore him, but in the end, I doubt he will ever get a clue and just disappear.

https://www.facebook.com/dougnautumn keep talking.

Clearly I have social skills since I am making everyone on here rage. You know I have friends because all of us have been making fun of your crappy guild for years. If you want to ignore me than why are you coming into this thread that is centered around me? Like you seriously the most dumb person on Ysondre like its not even debatable. When I compare you in my mind to Takarita and that AMC priest they look like Harvard professors.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
[quote]
[quote]

they POORLY tried to troll me but that ish got deleted...what i dont get is...if he has so many things going on in his life (i.e. the list of 9th grade accomplishments) then how does he have allll this time to sit on the forums? lolol <3

Well it wasn't that poorly since you got pissed and reported the photo. I spend about 10-15 minutes or less every day on the forums. I'm not that bored this is just really funny.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

Nothing I said there makes me a moron. Coming into the middle of thread absolutely horrified because someone famous on Ysondre said something that was maybe a little bit mean and writing about how evil that person is, is something that I would consider someone a moron for doing.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
What does posting my Facebook have to do with anything you said? Aw !@#$! Look Naddi is actually a girl! and She's Hawt! OH and look she has an active social life with a gorgeous husband and two adorable boys AND a baby on the way!!

Why don't you post your own? Wouldn't that prove the point?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
15 mins a day? rofl liar. That whole argument started while I was still in church. I drove 10 mins to burger king for lunch. Ate my lunch in the restaurant. Then drove to work and sent my last message while at work. So... I call bull!@#$. again.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter

Well it wasn't that poorly since you got pissed and reported the photo. I spend about 10-15 minutes or less every day on the forums. I'm not that bored this is just really funny.

lol it takes more than one person to get something noticed and banned...obviously people are over your existence...you turn a fun time into a !@#$ty one because schools out! yipppeeee! you should get started on that summer reading tho :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
What does posting my Facebook have to do with anything you said? Aw !@#$! Look Naddi is actually a girl! and She's Hawt! OH and look she has an active social life with a gorgeous husband and two adorable boys AND a baby on the way!!

Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

You're not hot. Having 2 annoying kids and a husband in the navy who is never home and is probably out with some filipino girls is not a social life. Congrats on the kid you should name him Bush in honor of your past WoW lover. My life? I live with my mom, dad and my little sister. My dad is a financial advisor and my mom is a diplomat nothing too interesting. My sister is 10 and I'm 14. Doesn't prove a point it just shows you clearly have attention problems and thats why you had a WoW boyfriend, you run a big guild where people can only play a girl character because you are sexist.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
06/19/2012 03:15 PMPosted by Thensuddenly
15 mins a day? rofl liar. That whole argument started while I was still in church. I drove 10 mins to burger king for lunch. Ate my lunch in the restaurant. Then drove to work and sent my last message while at work. So... I call bull!@#$. again.

I really don't care what you did all day. I spend about 10-15 minutes writing what I say and then tabbing out. I check the forums every few hours when I'm home but I am not constantly looking at it for updates. If things heat up and people respond quickly than that is an exception. So you there you go. You are wrong again.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

lol it takes more than one person to get something noticed and banned...obviously people are over your existence...you turn a fun time into a !@#$ty one because schools out! yipppeeee! you should get started on that summer reading tho :)

I'm not on summer break for a few more weeks. You are actually wrong about the banning thing. It takes a few reports over a long period of time for a ban not a lot of people complaining. I received a suspension every few months because of the same 3 people and eventually that added up. Blizzard does not carefully analyze the situation before banning someone. If someone says they are offended enough by a comment someone makes, Blizzard is legally obligated to ban that person even if they said something that was very mild. I was banned for saying Naddi's husband is on a Navy ship all year and can't spend time with his family which isn't against the TOS but since she was "offended" they had to ban me.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
tldr
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]