WTB Bogslayer Legplates. Update: Got them!

100 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello Hakkarians!

I am interested in buying someone's Bogslayer Legplates for 1,000 gold. I do not care what stat they have, that part doesn't matter. If anyone can whisper me on Sarein from Hakkar server if they have them up for sale, that would be great.

If you want to COD to me as well for 1k, that would work too. Thank you, and I appreciate anyone who takes me up on the offer.

Also looking for Saltstone shoulderpads as well. Will pay 200g for those. (Those aren't as difficult to find, just don't have the time anymore to farm them ='{ ) Either item COD'd to me would be great, thank you!

EDIT/UPDATE: Thank you so much, Stevvo, for popping them in the auction house. You have no idea how thankful I am!!
Edited by Sarein on 6/18/2012 12:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
damn u still play wow didnt know that :P does nazerus still play? havent seen him in forever
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]