ZOMBIE WALK!

85 Undead Mage
I will be hosting a Zombie Walk on June 20th at 6PM ST. We will be slow walking into stormwind and straight to the king, killing guards and any alliance in the way. I will be recording this and making video on youtube on my channel, and also crediting anyone who comes! Few simple rules!:

No buzz kills! If you try to mess up the video or the raid you will be removed and be on your own for getting heals

Must be: Undead, a death knight, have noggenfogger elixir, or potion of illusion an undead ( I will be supplying stacks of potions of illusion for 100g/stack)

Depending on how well this goes, we may do this again for the other ally cities!

Pst or mail Rkive, Hiasakite, Gracetian or Rugburns for a calendar invite or just pst Rkive or Rugburns on Wednesday! Hope to see you all there!

http://s122.photobucket.com/albums/o264/grimangel213/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_061412_021930-1.jpg
Reply Quote
21 Goblin Rogue
I'm sure the half dozen or so Alliance still left on this server will put up a good fight.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Solrosenburg is right! The last for the horde got completely man handled by me and my raid. I applaud you sir for trying to bring back world pvp. But know this, I will have an army of my own to smash on any horde who enter sw that day!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
I sincerely hope every alliance character is online Wednesday.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Let that be a lesson to all of you horde. Don't mess with best. You will never ever get past me and my army !
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
We def got mop'd up, but we also had 20 people vs your 20-30 and most of them were pve geared, so dont be getting too big headed. Your pvp stats are garbage.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Actually we only had 17 in my raid rofl. Also i can 1v1 pretty much anyone easily. send me a tell if youd like to go anytime.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
You wouldn't be the 1st mage to talk smack from the horde side and get smacked up by me :p bet that.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
you wont smash every horde on this server..... no ally can
Reply Quote
Who's that alliance Mage in that bad guild?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]