(A) Many active guilds still around?

85 Draenei Paladin
Hello skywall! I am a recently returned player to the server and im curious what sort of active alliance guilds are still out there. My friends and I have been gone for almost a year, and the server has seemed a little dead since we got back(im sure diablo3, and it being the end of expansion have a lot to do with this). So just curious who is still out there with active player base.

Realistically we are looking to possibly get into a guild that has a healthy player base and is running 1-2 raid teams casually. We all miss raiding quite a bit and would like to get back into it, even if its just being subs for the time being. We also wouldnt mind starting up our own raid team within an active guild, we have the experience and enjoy leading raids.

So please let me know if your out there!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
The server has been pretty dead since mid T11.

Hallowed Be Thy Name has roughly 10-15 people on on average hours. With almost 25-30 on at peak hours.

There are two ten mans

One is a little more hardcore oriented, we raid one day a week at 8/8hm

The other raids 1-2 days 5/8hm roughly.

Random casual groups happen as well and they run fine.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Thanks for the info Drag, would like a chance to talk to you or another officer sometime for some more info, ill be on the look out for you in game.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
you're such a nice guy Drag.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
06/17/2012 04:58 PMPosted by Fúria
you're such a nice guy Drag.

ha
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
probably not as nice as the guy who gave you that tabard.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Why did you faction change your warrior

IM TELLING THE GM
Edited by Drag on 6/18/2012 12:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Ahh no, not I
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]