WTS TCG Mounts, PETS, and ICC Drakes/Goodies!

85 Blood Elf Paladin
For the next few weeks I'll be selling the following on Firetree (US PVP):

MOUNTS:
Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger
Reins of the Spectral Tiger
Blazing Hippogryph
Mottled Drake SOLD
Magic Rooster Egg
Savage Raptor SOLD
X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME
Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger
Amani Dragonhawk SOLD
Wooly White Rhino SOLD

PETS:
Guardian Cubs (Pet Store BOE pet)
Disgusting Oozeling
Dark Whelpling
Tiny Emerald Whelpling
Cat Carrier (Black Tabby)
Captured Firefly
Mechanopeep
Dun Morogh Cub
Teldrassil Sproutling
Elwynn Lamb

And several others i can't think of off the top of head.

ICC:
I lead a 25m H ICC Group that will earn you a Drake in ONE RUN (granted it's not your first time in ICC, in which case it would be 2 runs). The run takes about 2 hours and we get all the achievements ON Heroic every week. Check the link for comments and testimonies of how smooth and fun the run is :D.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4427569634
I will be selling...
  • Raid Spots - Where all you have to do is show up and be present for every fight
  • Shadowmourne Bloods Festergut's Acidic Blood and Rotface's Acidic Blood
  • Shadowmourne Infusions: Unholy, Blood, and Frost (Up to 1 Unholy, 2 Blood, and a lot of Frost infusions every week, I will walk you through everything and throttle the raid's dps so that you get completion credit!)
  • I've already sold a handful of bloods and infusions so please don't hestitate to ask for references or referrals!

If you are interested in anything listed above, please don't hesitate to drop me some ingame mail on Omni (Firetree - US PVP). If there is something you are looking for that I haven't listed, feel free to ask and see if I have it too!

Cheers!
    Omni

I'm also WTB:
    Riding Turtle
    Spectral Tiger Cub
    Instant Statue Pedestal BOUGHT
    Edited by Omni on 6/24/2012 6:48 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    85 Blood Elf Paladin
    you are too cool
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Druid
    Ya got some prices on those tiger mounts?

Edit: Nevermind, found your prices here: https://theunderminejournal.com/seller.php?realm=H-Firetree&seller=Omni
    Edited by Aylethius on 6/17/2012 7:25 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    85 Blood Elf Paladin
    Ya got some prices on those tiger mounts?

Edit: Nevermind, found your prices here: https://theunderminejournal.com/seller.php?realm=H-Firetree&seller=Omni

Yarp! Prices are roughly 25-50k (maybe 75k) less than AH listed prices

Everything is grossly overpriced because I prefer to sell directly to buyers to avoid the AH cut. Save both parties from wasting any gold :)
    Edited by Omni on 6/17/2012 10:08 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    85 Blood Elf Paladin
    FOR ICC
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4427569634

Run went very well this friday

Several happy buyers with Drakes!
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Druid
    Had any luck with those tigers? I'd love to get one and have been trying to save for one but I'm only around 400k gold. I got the mats to make a few sandstone drakes as well if you'd want those as currency too.
    Reply Quote
    85 Blood Elf Paladin
    06/23/2012 11:25 AMPosted by Aylethius
    Had any luck with those tigers? I'd love to get one and have been trying to save for one but I'm only around 400k gold. I got the mats to make a few sandstone drakes as well if you'd want those as currency too.

Hiya Aylethius, send me a message ingame and we can exchange realid's! I sold a rare tiger a little bit ago (my original server, nathrezim).
    Reply Quote
    70 Undead Priest
    How much for each infusion and a mount run?
    Reply Quote
    85 Blood Elf Paladin
    Still working on prices because last week I instantly filled like right away :D

Its looking like:
    Unholy -15k
    Blood - 15k
    Frost - 10k
    All 3 combined = 30k

Pretty much what I do is I look at who's signed up and I bring the most geared and most regular members:
    http://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raid/21683

You'll only have to pay if we have an abundance of your class/spec/role ... mainly melee, certain heal classes and definitely tanks)

as of right now a raid spot costs 5k for a week, 7.5k for 2 weeks (for bites)

Get back to me in game!
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Druid

Hiya Aylethius, send me a message ingame and we can exchange realid's! I sold a rare tiger a little bit ago (my original server, nathrezim).

I got 10x 85 ally toons so I can't message ya.
    Edited by Aylethius on 6/27/2012 6:14 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    85 Blood Elf Paladin
    atm, done selling tigers
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]