Cast

This is an intervention for your bumping. Plz not so much.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
><
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
You have a serious problem, and the first step is admitting it.
Reply Quote
Were all friends here
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
i think everyone should read out their letter they made to cast, starting with potato
Reply Quote
Cast,

You're a good GM. It pains me to see you acting like this. Don't you remember the times when you told us to stop trolling the forums? Those times when you !@#$%ed at Cancer? Its sad to see you sink to this level.

If you don't change you'll just end up like Snokey! You don't want to be like that.
We can get through this together! You will get through it, you will overcome it!

Greggy
Edited by Potato on 6/18/2012 7:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Greggy has paladin syndrome
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Someone was after carmelians! and a mop name!
Reply Quote
This is serious Cast!

Neah will read next.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Nice editing skills
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Cast,

I remember the good old days when you were running around org without a care in the world, afking at the mailbox, hanging round the firelord corner, but you changed man.

Now you are bumping and using the bik necros on the post like some bik boy, i don't even recognize you.

If you don't accept help today, your raid spot for Mists of pandaria will be void, and carried will replace you.

Take this help we are offering you today for a 72 day rehabilitation stint in palm springs florida, do it for the guild do it for potato, do it for yourself!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I don't want to be replaced by Carried :(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Think about the '[H] Herald of the Titans title run'...! Why does no one tihnk about Jse's [H] Herald of the Titans title run :(
Reply Quote
Stop feeding your addiction.

Your stronger than this.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Dear Cast,

Forget about the Herald of the Titans run. Front offered to be your cabana boy while you are at palm springs. I think its a very good option since i don't think you will get any others so you should accept it.

Nea
Reply Quote
Dearest cast,

You're a !@#$.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
wait how is slop censored for you?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Dearest Niyan,

Your a good mage. You shoot arcane things good, just like a good mage. When you turn up to raids.

Cast
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Dearest Smokey,

I still run around org without a care, I am getting back into the afking at mailbox/trailier. It sadens me that you cannot even recognise the same afking priest. It truly does. I still recognise you, and do not judge you by your forum posts. Why so judgey? Not even thinking about the Ajantis sales runs! They need to be bumped. Plus I don't know what a bik necro is, i need help with that.

Cast
Edited by Câst on 6/18/2012 7:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Dear Nea,

I'll go if you go with me! :D Front can be your Cabana boy too.

Cast
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]