Blackwater Raiders roleplay?

84 Worgen Death Knight
Sure, I've seen plenty of posts referring to the roleplay that either disappeared from the server, or about the small groups of people that have gone into deep hiding and are impossible to find. No matter how many times I come back to the forums or refresh certain pages that I have posted on. I can never find one thing about a roleplay guild being available. Scratch that, I have seen one guild, but it was for Horde only. I prefer Alliance, it's my cup of tea.

Getting back on subject, are there any guilds out there that exists for roleplay purposes? Or maybe half roleplay, half something else? I would greatly appreciate it if some one left a reply to a guild, maybe even a link to another post. Thank you for your time.
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Death Knight
There was a roleplayers' chat channel on Alliance side for a while. I don't know if it is still in use, but you could try there... not being an Alliance player, I don't remember what it was called but I'm sure someone else does and maybe they'll post it for you.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Circle is the only Alliance RP guild that I know for a fact actively RPs.

They're a pretty cool bunch, but I dont think they use the forums much. I highly recommend contacting Ring(the GM) in game.
Edited by Sorya on 6/18/2012 12:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
84 Worgen Death Knight
Thank you both.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Circle is the only Alliance RP guild that I know for a fact actively RPs.

They're a pretty cool bunch, but I dont think they use the forums much. I highly recommend contacting Ring(the GM) in game.

This.

You could probably contact any one in <Circle> and they could tell you the channels to take.

ps. Sorya WTF are you wearing! <3 it!
Edited by Isabelle on 6/19/2012 3:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
sometimes isabelle has good ERP

does that count
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
ps. Sorya WTF are you wearing! <3 it!

<3

It's my casual "im not doing anything today" look.
Reply Quote
I truthfully only see some of the folks from Circle rping anymore but i know several who do, myself included. It's sad that it's becoming more and more rare to find.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Is Turus Thalanaar still around?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
06/21/2012 08:12 PMPosted by Rakotou
Is Turus Thalanaar still around?

Changed servers
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Experiencing a slight lapse due to the pre-mists blues, but we still roleplay. If you can't find Ring, hit up Aravana. IC interview is required bear in mind, be glad to have you aboard.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Where has Ring been? Haven't seen them on in a while.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]