[H] Server and Guild Quality

85 Blood Elf Warrior
I am looking at a potential realm change for MoP only because I dream of being in a 25m team and sadly my current realm is not capable of that......I already know how the realm and guilds rank progression wise, but there are certain things you can't learn from looking at stats.

What I want to know is what guilds are respected and thought highly of and what guilds are laughed at and trolled in trade chat.

I always feel bad when new people join my realm and join a guild that looks good on paper, but are complete wrecks and has little respect.

Thank you
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
TM
06/18/2012 04:02 PMPosted by Tieranny
TM

for 25

YEAH SON

Honestly if you speak in trade as a member of TM you're going to get ridiculed. IT'S HILARIOUS

AND WE'RE STILL NUMBER ONE WHILE DOING IT.

AND BY NUMBER ONE I MEAN US 21 BUT WHO PAYS ATTENTION TO THAT CRAP
Edited by Keishida on 6/18/2012 5:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
As for the baddies, I won't get into the finger pointing but that's easy enough to find out. Just spend an hour watching trade chat on a lvl 1 alt and you'll see quick enough. ;)

Thanks for the info, I'm headed to trade now for a bit.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
06/18/2012 09:01 PMPosted by Tieranny
p.s that should be "YEAH DAUGHTER".

I am not going to call you daughter no matter what you're into, and how much you beg. I'm not that kind of nerd. I have standards. And they're pretty low, and you still don't meet them.

HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
You took me way too seriously.
Edited by Liax on 6/19/2012 9:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]