[A] Devilclaw Outlaws: Recruiting Roughnecks

"It'd been said that the only thing separatin' an Outlaw from the noose was findin' 'em. Folks seem to think we survive on wishes and prayers - slippin' in, gettin' the job done, 'n slidin' out. But always within an inch 'f gettin' caught.

"That's not quite our way. 'Course, m'not gonna go paradin' around tellin' folks how things're really run. Got no mind to. None of their business, more like. Th'only thing they need to concern themselves with is not gettin' too mouthy up on the hill. People got a curious habit 'f spreadin' rumors up in Stormwind...then they wonder why folks go missin' when they stick their noses down in our parts.

"But you, Prospect? You'll learn. S'been said you got a heart'a gold or some mess like that. Best wrap that little ticker in iron though, boy. Valor's got a place here, but don' let it get ya killed. Got no use for folks who can't keep themselves alive. Or intact."

With a dull thud, she drops her empty mug onto the table and begins pulling on her gloves, flexing her fingers against the cloth.

"Now, you mind yourself. I'll be comin' 'round when I got for work you. 'Til then, keep clear'a trouble. And keep those lips sealed tight."

She stands, glancing lazily at the Prospect seated beside her, and pulls her mask from her belt loop. She fingers it lightly before pulling it tight around her face.

The ranger opens his mouth to speak, but a sharp tilt of her brow silences him. Her smirk, though hidden by taught red fabric, glints in her eye.

"Learnin' already, boy."

With a swift, weighty pat on his back, she leaves the Prospect alone, planted squarely amongst the Scarlet Raven's finest.
Edited by Ottavia on 6/19/2012 9:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Devilclaw Outlaws

Welcome to the Outlaw thread, friends and rivals alike! The Outlaws were established on Emerald Dream at the end of 2011. Since then we've grown by leaps and bounds, leveled from one to twenty-five, and had some amazing times along the way.

As the newly-instated head of Outlaw operations, I can't tell you how fortunate I am to be a part of this community. We have a strong core of fantastic people and are always pleased to welcome new people into the fold. Our guild was based on the virtues of positive reputation and community, and that's the way it's going to stay.

About the Outlaws

The DCO environment was created with a very simple mentality that defines our guild and it's operation:

• Our guild is a "community first" environment.

• Our aim is to provide our members with a low drama, laid-back atmosphere and plenty of avenues to enjoy the game. For any potential prospects interested in the Devilclaw Outlaws, this fact cannot be stressed enough. We value our community more than our RP, PvP, and PvE. Therefore, our community benchmark consists of maintaining a roster of mature, low drama players who simply enjoy playing the game.

Ranking: What to Expect

Our guild ranks work to protect the integrity of our guild's environment. New members come in as "New Bloods." New Bloods have limited guild rights when it comes to repairs, the guild bank, and Outlaw chat (officer chat). As a trial rank, they have to prove themselves an asset to our community before they can become "promotable" Prospects. After promotion to Prospect, they receive a guild quest that is to be completed solo unless otherwise noted. Upon completion, the member is brought into the core of the guild as an "Outlaw" and rewarded with corresponding guild perks.

Current Goals

• Develop a PvE core
    • Strengthen and advance RP
    • Focus on learning each of our members on a personal level
    • Continue participating in ED's wonderful world PvP scene
    • Get more involved in the ED community (i.e. Public War Games, Hosting Events, and further guild-to-guild relations

Code Of Conduct

We filter for community; meaning, we value people who have great attitudes in-game and otherwise, and players who like being part of a social guild. Once invited, every Outlaw is held to the same standard of conduct. We don't put up with role-play griefing, spamming, breaking the ToS, or general nonsense. If you see an Outlaw doing anything of the sort, don't hesitate to contact an officer.

While we strongly discourage unsavory acts (i.e. rude emotes, etc.), it's important to note that we have no restrictions for freelance WPvP and are unlikely to pull rank when "PvP happens." However, in organized events, certain behaviors are explicitly unacceptable.

Contact Information

Ottavia - Boss; GM
    Dycern - Boss
    Malgus - Boss
    Psiruss - Underboss

Should you have questions or concerns about the DCO, feel free to send any of these officers in-game mail. (Whispers are acceptable, but extremely unreliable!) We'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Guild Site: DevilclawOutlaws.guildportal.com
    Edited by Ottavia on 6/24/2012 10:40 PM PDT
    Reply Quote

mostly I just wanted to be the first one in here

Wouldn't have it any other way! Now I'm just waiting for the gnomes...
    Reply Quote
    Bump for edit; all current, relevant information is now posted!
    Reply Quote
    83 Night Elf Priest
    Bumping <3
    Reply Quote
    I suppose I shall stamp this one too...

*Gnomish Stamp of Approval*
    Reply Quote
    85 Night Elf Druid
    (Bump)
    Reply Quote
    Join today and receive the following benefits:

One (1) Tasty Cupcake
    Twenty (20) minutes of cuddle time with Mngwa
    Unlimited portals from Ottavia
    and a /lick from Dycern
    Reply Quote
    85 Night Elf Druid
    I DO NOT CUDDLE. I AM ALL CLAWS AND TEETH.
    Reply Quote
    Join today and receive the following benefits:

One (1) Tasty Cupcake
    Twenty (20) minutes of cuddle time with Mngwa
    Unlimited portals from Ottavia
    and a /lick from Dycern

You will find yourself fighting the urge to thank Dycern... if she licks you.
    Reply Quote
    06/19/2012 06:07 PMPosted by Mngwa

You shouldn't talk about what you and Mordrok did in the Highlands last night, Dycern will be jealous.

Bump for quality players and fun times.
    Reply Quote
    06/19/2012 06:07 PMPosted by Mngwa

Adopt your rescue panther today!
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Mage
    I didn't get a cupcake....

*Bakes a cupcake*
    *Eats it in a corner*
    *Cries*
    Reply Quote
    I think that Revibe boy has a wire broken somewhere. YOU LOSE over and over again has to be more annoying on your end than it is on ours.
    Reply Quote
    85 Human Priest
    06/20/2012 09:36 PMPosted by Mangrove
    I think that Revibe boy has a wire broken somewhere. YOU LOSE over and over again has to be more annoying on your end than it is on ours.

Noted. Thanks for the heads up.
    Reply Quote

*Bakes a cupcake*
    *Eats it in a corner*
    *Cries*

Please contact Psiruss for your free cupcake. This may or may not be accompanied by a lick from Dycer and portal to Exodar.
    Reply Quote

*Bakes a cupcake*
    *Eats it in a corner*
    *Cries*

Please contact Psiruss for your free cupcake. This may or may not be accompanied by a lick from Dycer and portal to Exodar.

I'll be passing them out tomorrow in front of the Stormwind Main Bank. Look for the balloons!
    Reply Quote

I'll be passing them out tomorrow in front of the Stormwind Main Bank. Look for the balloons!

This...oh please...let this happen!
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]