<HH>PvP Tourny 100k prizes June22 VialofSand

90 Human Paladin
Hells Heroes is hosting a PVP tourney next Friday, June 22nd, starting later in the evening, around 9pm. There will be a 3v3 bracket as well as a 5v5 bracket, with a Battle Royal at the end. Prizes valued at over 100k!!! Alliance and Horde allowed, but if horde players win any event, you will have to accept rewards on a alliance toon.
10k gold for each member of the winning 5v5 team, thats 50k gold!, similar amount to each 3v3 member.
Vial of the Sands mount to the winner of the Battle Royal!
Depending on attendance, may do a naked battle royal, and award a chopper mount to the winner!
I also am considering a "Newb PvPer 3's" bracket, which will be for non-pvper types, with no resilience gear to hash it out against each other in teams of 3 in the gurabashi for us to watch.
So set the day on your calendar, and spread the word! Get ur 3's and 5's teams together, and be ready! Whisper myself, Kritterkilla, or Nightseer for an invite to the in-game calendar.

This event will be free of charge, thanks to <Hells Heroes>

Rules:

Be in elwynn forest outside the gates in your groups of 3 by 9pm. We will be doing wargames using the random arena, you will not be allowed to chose a certain arena.
Each team will be required to take a screenshot of the winning board at the end of each match or you will risk disqualification.

Depending on interest, and attendance, we may work this into a re-occurring event.

And of course, <HH> is recruiting for our core 10man raid groups, and for our RBG teams. Hit up our recruitment post here on the forums, hellsheroes.wowstead.com, or me ingame.
See ya there!
Edited by Bloodtriton on 6/20/2012 11:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
How does this work for horde? I did this back in Wrath, Created a 3v3 Tourny that waz really Successful.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
when do i collect my loot?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I will be in touch shortly with exact rules, not sure if we will enforce any comp rules or not. And of course arena abilities only. Also how/if we will be including horde. Keep checking back for updates.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
the way i read that are you holding the 3v3/5v5 on the gurabashi arena? because that's not a good idea.. you will prob have people trolling jumping in and ganking people during matches.

also me and cyworg would like you to have a 3v3 Sing off contest, where we will absolutely DESTROY! also
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Like Mashedy said ^ you may want to keep it Alliance for now unless you know the Horde you're going to invite. Too many troll Horde will jump on in and gank/troll just to screw up a good match.
I would not post a date and time just for this reason. Just put your contact info here so we can get intouch with you.
Edited by Jackpally on 6/17/2012 7:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
When I hosted the Tourny, I jus kept the location disclosed until it waz time to do it. But with the new Challenging system, you can jus do a 3v3 Wargame and jus Twitch the games or Fraps them for people to see.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
When Faded Dreams hosted theirs, the wargame queueing method was used. It's a lot easier and more organized than meeting in the World like the Gurubashi arena to play.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
06/17/2012 10:17 AMPosted by Avort
I vote Mr Stoicheion for commentator.

worst idea ever.. lol
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
..Lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
i would strongly recommend removing the SAME GUILD requirement for teams as its a (Retarded) idea that goes against the interaction of play of the pvper and pve raider as they generally both require different types of guilds.

i would also strongly recommend allowing the horde to participate as its something the whole server should enjoy should you need any help from EA feel free to contact myself or cyworg and we will do what we can to open the gates of war for the horde.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Current plan is to require same guild arena teams, as that is the request I got more than the opposing. I had many requests to keep this a fun, guild pvp event, not just the best 3, or 5 that could be assembled. And horde are welcome to join us, but you will have to accept rewards on alliance toons. I updated the rules up top, check that for more info. See ya all there!
Reply Quote
3 Gnome Warlock
same guild rule... wonder who thats gonna benefit seems like that rule was purposly put in place to f the people who have organized groups, if you really need a handicapp why not put all the healer names in 1 hat and all the dps names in another hat and randomly select 1 healer and 2 dps....

also ill see you guys at the tourney, Mash, stoich, cy, inspector guitobaby, and wym im comming for your prize money.
Edited by Wende on 6/20/2012 11:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
06/20/2012 10:12 AMPosted by Ripscar
Faded Dreams may get revenge on this guild instead of GS, better watch out.

Watch out, Riptard's coming your way.

I might be competing if I can muster the time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
We have decided to lift the guild requirement of the 3's and 5's teams. So you may doing the arena tournaments with players not from your guild. However it is requested that you play with your normal teams, and/or friends, this isn't an event to just get the top 3, or 5 you can. It is an event to play against each others guilds, and teams. See ya all there!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Thats great news. How do you plan on running the tourney? Winners and losers brackets?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
http://i.imgur.com/L7XiY.jpg
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]