Is this place still dead?

No I was a great deal less popular than UFC, Seravok was the name though the toon has long been abandoned on a different server. I had a close few attempts with NQR on 3 birds. My membership was short lived though, ended up going to Mordred or Jigsaw or something in that order. lol

What was your DK's name? Seems I remember you but can't place the name after X ammount of years.

privilege

I actually remember the name but I was thinking of someone else. :p
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
07/26/2012 12:20 PMPosted by Phaydre
All that I'm seeing here is a handful of people who didn't fit in, didn't make many friends, weren't up to pug standards, and/or made the unfortunate choice to join a guild with poor leadership (or lots of drama) giving subjective opinions that Darrowmere as a whole is a bad server because they personally didn't succeed here. (And don't appear to be succeeding content-wise elsewhere either.)

no, this servers pretty bad lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
yeah no matter what way you look at it the server is awful except for the few really good players. the problem i have found is no one want to BE better and are content cruising along at mediocrity
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Server transfer!!!!!!.....Area 52 is nice. Very nice. <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]