looking to transfer here

85 Troll Druid
Hey all I am looking to transfer to here and joining a guild. However, I have a few questions I would like to ask about the realm itself.

1. How is the economy? and what are some example prices for flasks, food, enchants, gear, gems etc.

2. How is the population? Is there a lot of people on or is the realm dying.

3. How is the pvp? I am not huge into pvp but from time to time find it fun.

thanks for answering my questions
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
1. The economy is crap, everybody is selling, nobody is buying, its a buyers market. meaning prices drop through competition, if u don't like the price of something, wait a bit, it will eventually be rock bottom prices, don't look to make alot of gold here.

2. The population has remained the same, maybe a slight decline, unfortunately, alot of skilled players have left this server, alot of new and never played before players have joined.

3. Some of the best pvp'ers were part of the ppl that have left on masse, from time to time, the horde have gotten organized to raid SW successfully, not that many allaince care, from time to time, I'll go to TB, not really sure why, kind of boring compared to an RBG, and does anyone even raid BH anymore?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Save your money and xfer to a high pop server where you can pug stuff if you want or find a guild that fits your schedule.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
HPR
06/19/2012 10:20 AMPosted by Steinuh
Save your money and xfer to a high pop server where you can pug stuff if you want or find a guild that fits your schedule.

^
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
This isn't the server you are looking for.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Hey Get Carried is recruiting players for its 25man roster for Mists of Pandaria. I feel you would be an exceptional fit to our team. Let me fill you in with some quick and simple information about Get Carried.

Raid Days- Tues, Wed, Thurs
7-10pm est
Loot Council

Progression-
8/8 Heroic DS
7/7HM FL

You can drop an APP at http://getcarried.shivtr.com/
or choose to do a vent app

nick.martone@yahoo.com is my Real ID if ya wanna chat (please enter your class and "App" in the info so i know) aka Resto Druid App
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
This isn't the realm you're looking for. Move along.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Can I add you to my real id isy. We could discuss raiding strategy together and formulate plans to make undermine a better place with kindness and sunshine.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
i saw posts about get carried being ninjas i dont think id be interested in being a part of that
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
06/19/2012 02:01 PMPosted by Sacredboom
i saw posts about get carried being ninjas i dont think id be interested in being a part of that

I'm pretty sure alot of people would vouche for them NOT being ninja's. Don't go off of random posts.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
06/19/2012 11:50 AMPosted by Xanaxer
Can I add you to my real id isy. We could discuss raiding strategy together and formulate plans to make undermine a better place with kindness and sunshine.

I agree with this! Undermine should have sunshine and happiness!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
HPR
always knew u had a thing for 14 year old dks xanaxer
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Transfering off Undermine was the best decision I've ever done in the game.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
09/11/2012 09:53 AMPosted by Kloden
tsrh
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
09/11/2012 09:53 AMPosted by Kloden

/nod

10/04/2012 05:44 AMPosted by Zshikara
I'd leave Undermine, but I've got too much vested in here (alts, friends, stuff like that).

You wouldn't let that stop you if you really wanted off I left 7 max level toons behind while I ran screaming
Edited by Flöwers on 10/4/2012 10:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]