Thinking about coming back to Greymane.

85 Undead Warlock
So after a long hiatus I have decided to start playing again, I don't have a toon on Greymane anymore because lets just say I got rid of my account. I used to play for a higher up horde guild about 5 years ago that has since now disbanded AFAIK. I had a lot of good times on Greymane and was basically wondering if it was still active. Haven't played on it since vanilla WoW.
If anyone is curious about the guild I used to play for, basically it was a guild that was formed by transfers that recruited on the server, some other geared out players joined and the guild somewhat took the server by storm blowing through MC-BWL but getting slightly stuck in AQ. For the life of me I cannot remember the name because I have played in many other guilds long since then but that is the last guild I played in on Greymane.
Thank you!
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Priest
Horde is dead. It's in a very sad and pathetic state.

I've been here since vanilla and this is by far the worst I can recall seeing it.

Any of these guild names ring a bell?
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1220042534
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Priest
Hehe, reading through that thread I see Sinari probably answered your question. Looks like you were in <Tortured>
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
There lacks a community.

I currently make a living by logging on horde alts to watch Brunnor sit outside the AH.

If that's something you're interested in I'd surely love a new companion
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Thank you so much! Yes I played for Tortured for a while as one of the main hunters. My toons name was Zultazjinn, it's a hard name to forget so let me know if you played with me. It really sucks that Horde is dead, I'm not really willing to play Alliance so thanks for all the info.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]