[A]<Tigers Blood Inc> Looking for more!

90 Worgen Druid
Who we are : TBI is a guild founded on the idea that WoW should be fun. We only really have one rule and that is respect your guildies. Lots of us go by first names, it's a good environment. I do NOT tolerate drama at all, i have removed an officer in the past in favor of guild harmony and i would do it again in a heartbeat. We are lv 25 and have 7 bank tabs, Vent, and a new website tbi.enjin.com. we're currently 5 bosses deep into tier 14.

What do we want: More awesome people to share laughs and achievements! We are looking for people to fill out a serious, progression minded raid group, a solid regular RBG team, casual players who like to do a little of this and that, and if you just like sitting in sw at the AH (me) you have a spot in TBI too!

we are an english language guild, but have a good bunch of QC members. We accept any level and would be more than happy to help any horde rerolls/server xfers get aclimated.

Whisper any member for more info or an invite.
Edited by Tracyworgn on 12/23/2012 3:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
Guild approved!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Need some more PVP'ers!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
did you know Oscar fish eat fruit?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
yay we FINALLY got that stupid phoenix, 3 cheers for motivation. lulz
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
if i say Khoryace 3 times will he appear???
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Tigers Blood Inc is looking for you!

Please feel free to join a drama-free guild, full of laughs....and a cool druid named Mends! =)

We enjoy moments of PvP, RP (Sorry, it's regular RP--not like Moon Guard, Goldshire), guild activities, guild content runs (old/current/new), etc. If you're a casual...we're looking for you! If you're an auction house junkie, feel free to join! If you're a complete newb...you're welcome, too!

We're in the process of creating a core raid group, as well as a RBG group to fulfill the needs of our PvP'ers! We care about them, too!

All colors, creeds, religions, political beliefs, sexual orientations...etc., etc., are welcome! Sometimes, we get a little out-of-hand...but, no offenses are ever on purpose. Unless it's to make fun of Mends. :D

I really don't know what to say. Give us a try, and we sincerely hope you enjoy your stay with us! Ask any guild member who is online for more information, or send an in-game mail to Tracyworgn, above...or Mends! We'll be glad to help in any way possible, within limits, of course!

As the Muppets once said:

"We want you! We want you! We want you as a new recruit!"
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
PVP for you and me..

unless you like to raid
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
so call me tracy!!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
if you fall into either of these groups tbi might be for you;

never raided? never done real pvp? Don't matter we can show you what to do! :D

or

Want to kill monsters at a fairly serious progression level come MoP? We're making a group for you too (casuals need not apply)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Go Go alliance in MoP! need more peeveepee'rs!

and raiders, casuals too.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
MoP is coming! We are not prepared!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
upward!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I might be interested in transferring. I have 4 level 85 characters but I would not be able to transfer all of them at the same time. I would probably start out with this character. I have a few questions. What are, or will be, your raid times? Also, what is your website address, if you have one?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
tigersblood.enjin.com is our website. we're still ironing out raid days for mop, as of now we usually rock on sundays. Coming in mop i would like to lead a little more hardcore group too. Youre more than welcome to make a lv 1 and try us out before you buy. if you have any questions feel free to post here, ask any member in game or send me ingame mail.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Patch day! over/under is 6pm central time.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
up up up
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Need some more raiders, some more PVPers, some more AH goblins, casuals, forces of awesome in the universe.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
09/27/2012 03:47 PMPosted by Secksorcism
if i say Khoryace 3 times will he appear???

Your raid progression and pvp rating are too low to be worthy of his presence. Your guild is bad and you should feel bad.

thanks for the bump, guy whose opinions dont matter to me!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]