YOUR Single Most Memorable Kill in PvP

85 Human Rogue
For me, it has got to be that ONE TIME, I killed moo.. While he was afk... with half his gear on... took me like 4 hours... :c .. Bastard needs to stop being so good. The day I kill moo in a 1v1 ... My Goal in WoW will have been achieved.

SO...

Whether it was a BG, world PvP, dueling, or arenas, what was your most memorable victory on the PvP battlefield?
Edited by Ðarko on 6/19/2012 9:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
FH
I made kisz forfeit a duel once after the queue popped. You basically win the game when that happens.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
06/19/2012 10:54 AMPosted by Steadfastjr
I made kisz forfeit a duel once after the queue popped. You basically win the game when that happens.

LMFAO
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
That one time that i killed you in 1.5 seconds....yeah was pretty fun.
ALSO
hey, i just met you...and this is crazy...but here's my number...call me maybe? =D
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
One of my favorite PvP memories is when Darko over here kept trying to kill me & would change characters, and character after character he just got more & more frustrated. Eventually he just gave up, I laughed my butt off so hard. <3
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
That one time that i killed you in 1.5 seconds....yeah was pretty fun.
ALSO
hey, i just met you...and this is crazy...but here's my number...call me maybe? =D

Actually, you didn't kill me, got me to about 30% when i was just standing there letting you beat on me

One of my favorite PvP memories is when Darko over here kept trying to kill me & would change characters, and character after character he just got more & more frustrated. Eventually he just gave up, I laughed my butt off so hard. <3

Another no, Tried on my warrior who's terribly geared and whatnot, gave up after about 10seconds, knew it wasn't going to happen, and on this character, when i still had 3 blues, and way lower gear than you, Didn't try for long either. So suck it weiner face.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
for cata... probably the TB ridiculousness that is the Tol Barad 'raiding party' xD

port to TB, ignore all quests, just going to go farm some cloth for the last hour that we owned TB.

mounted up, got within sight range of the bridge and noticed 6-10 horde(i had been ally) camping bridge, they saw me, I tactically retreated back to the base.

and... they start camping the exits.. So I swap to pvp gear, and start up the fight. lucky pyro crit, and fireblast to pass the dot around them. I died... but got most of them to 40-60% hp.. I run back, rezz.. and toss living bomb on the hunter's pet, and the warlocks felhunter.
Pets charge at me full speed... *blinks into guards* .. the guards aggro to the pets, to the healer and.. (along with my help rooting/snaring) wipe their raid. ^_^

so my one death that gave maaaaybe 1-3 honor per person... netted me 6-9 per kill ^_^

as for pre cata.... I beat miko in a duel... and haven't duel'd since lol
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Trolol Ubadbro? <3
Reply Quote
29 Tauren Druid
@ level 19 I alone had taken stables and repeatedly killed the defenders till they just gave up. So I was just relaxing in stealth mode when I noticed a rogue creeping up. I open with ravage/mangle/mangle when the other 3 rogues they had sent to end my stables ownage open up on me! I PvP trinket, pop my AGM trinket, thunderstomp, pop all cd's, lifebloom, use a heavy mageweave bandage, and kill all 4 of them! That BG I went 75-1! Proud nerd moment.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
^ love that one. XD
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
BACK IN THE DAY, some Alliance formed a raid in Tarren Mill to take out myself, a druid friend of mine, and Edmon/Tursik. They failed, but it was fun.

I also enjoyed when in AV, popping a Noggenfogger and shrinking. People kept targeting and attacking my voidwalker.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
FH
Miseree, did you know a warlock by the name of flintstones during late vanilla or TBC?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Sean go away :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Pre-BC my first char (UD Rogue, tehe) was very close to level 60. Was farming Hearthglen for Runecloth last few bars of XP to ding 60.

It was like 3am or something, I was droopy-eyed, killing a mob. I was at about 30% health and a level 60 AF rogue opened up on me. After I got out of his stuns, I decided I'd just finish this mob and let the rogue kill me, the cool cat that he was.

Well I killed the mob, which dinged me 60. Full health, full energy- in game, and IRL. I turned around and whooped the rogue's butt, who was probably dumbfounded.

Considered frapsing my ding, God knows I should have.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
FH
10/08/2012 10:54 PMPosted by Bvl
Sean go away :)

you always know how to cut me down
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]