Greatest SS forum drama

90 Human Mage
Back in the day these boards were hilarious and fun. One of the best threads I ever remember was the Chigger incident. Does anyone still remember that and what other great threads were there?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
No, but I'm bored so retell the chigger?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Dude, there's no point in even coming here anymore. There are no good topics, no good posters, not even any good trolls. What passes for good here nowadays is just so dull, especially when you compare it to the old school forums.

Long gone are the days of Tddaddy, Bess, Auntietroll and the SSUC (of which I was proudly the only Horde member!). Has anyone checked lately if we still even have that <Stormscale> guild on... Whatever piece of garbage server that was? I still have this in my screenshots folder http://imageshack.us/f/705/73077287.jpg/

But the content, quality and people posting here have all changed. Sadly, not for the better.

- Doogie
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Strawberry ice cream. That is all.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
The "SSUC" was never cool, it was always just really stupid.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
06/25/2012 11:11 AMPosted by Tehbarron
The "SSUC" was never cool, it was always just really stupid.

+1
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
SSUC was awesome haters gon' hate. Is the stormfail board still alive?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Doogie, good to see you still around. The current posters will never understand the greatness that was once the Stomscale forums. I remember the joke being that there was more PvP on the forums then in the game...

Grrrk, Yup Stormfail is still up and running. Much more fun than here.

Poster that asked about the Chigger drama:

This is back in vanilla when gear was hard to come by, only a few guilds were serious raiders. I believe it was Blackdawn that was having tryouts for players to join their raid. This guy Chigger wanted to go on a raid to just clean up on gear and leave the guild but he made the mistake of telling someone that informed a BD officer of his intent. So they bring him into the raid (which is on farm for them at this point) and every time gear drops that works for him they just give it to someone else. They basically burned about 4 hours of his time and kicked him from the guild. He came to the boards to complain and it led to a 30 page drama that I believe made it into some Blizzard on line magazine at the time. Good times back then...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Wait....Blackdawn was good? Holy !@#$.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Doogie, good to see you still around. The current posters will never understand the greatness that was once the Stomscale forums. I remember the joke being that there was more PvP on the forums then in the game...

holy !@#$ that was a good joke.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

Poster that asked about the Chigger drama:

This is back in vanilla when gear was hard to come by, only a few guilds were serious raiders. I believe it was Blackdawn that was having tryouts for players to join their raid. This guy Chigger wanted to go on a raid to just clean up on gear and leave the guild but he made the mistake of telling someone that informed a BD officer of his intent. So they bring him into the raid (which is on farm for them at this point) and every time gear drops that works for him they just give it to someone else. They basically burned about 4 hours of his time and kicked him from the guild. He came to the boards to complain and it led to a 30 page drama that I believe made it into some Blizzard on line magazine at the time. Good times back then...

Wasn't Blackdawn, because I was in BD at the time.

<DO ET> maybe? Or was that BC? I can't remember.
Edited by Tehbarron on 6/26/2012 10:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Pretty sure it was Nocturnal?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
06/26/2012 10:32 PMPosted by Pheriphery

Ah yeah, I think that's it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Barron you get around. I think I need to get tested...
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
06/25/2012 08:55 PMPosted by Grrkthakilla
SSUC was awesome haters gon' hate.

^^That

Also, the one drama that I will forever remember was when some alliance guild "stole" the raid lock out for Vasj. Gah, I can't remember the name of the guild, but a Youtube video was made XD

06/26/2012 09:28 AMPosted by Sandmann
I remember the joke being that there was more PvP on the forums then in the game...

So many people getting banned T_T Sooo...many...bans...

~Lani <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
It was the guild whose guild leader was an adult paper boy...What was their name??? That was so funny! Back then this thread would be 15 pages long or on the 3rd page by now. There were probably 50 different people trolling here ans it was fun...Then the bans came and ruined everything...

Why do they need an authenticator just to post? So dumb...
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
06/26/2012 10:32 PMPosted by Pheriphery

I think you are right.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
06/26/2012 09:28 AMPosted by Sandmann
Grrrk, Yup Stormfail is still up and running. Much more fun than here.

Is it, though? Last time I was there (granted, it was about two years ago), all it was was just wabba and skoal being idiots and everyone feeding them for more. Has it changed at all? I don't even have the url anymore, have someone email it to me or send me a PM. Or I might text Todd later if I remember.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Stormfail.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]