Free Server Transfers Because We are LOW Pop.

85 Night Elf Druid
Our server has died. On alli, there are barely 30 people on throughout the day. Horde, around 70. We need to leave the server. But most of us cannot afford it. People say "well you have the money to pay, why dont you transfer?". well, im sure blizzard would have us keep paying then pay for a 25$ transfer then have us stop for a few months because we have no money. Blizzard wants money. But we need to get a transfer out of the server so we can actually do something.

If you are for this post, just one sentence saying that you are wanting a free transfer. Other posts are too complicated in what they are saying.

I, am in.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
Shh, this is America. You're supposed to give in to big business.

Hush now and let the corporations take your money. It won't hurt anything but your pride.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Same. But I did luck out and find a really good guild to join and we just downed heroic Deathwing this past sunday. To find this on our server is just complete luck.

The auction house seems dead as of late as well. The only time I sell stuff is when ECB raids. God I love all the hate I get from that.

Well anyway I do agree with you Saellais, we need something done before it will cost us all lots of money to transfer or the nightmare scenario of playing from scratch on a new server.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
WTB sniper GIVING away flasks. thanks bro :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]