Xfering

Hi all! Im just wondering if this is a good server to transfer off of. Iv heard nothing but bad things and Im really excited to xfer off this server. I know some people on other servers and Im just wondering if other servers have better progression and pvp cliques before I xfer, I dont want to xfer off and realise that skywall was better than every other server US teehee. Thanks! =D xoxo
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
WITTY AS !@#$
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Paladin
This is a wonderful server to transfer off of and it's a great time to do it too! Many guilds are disbanding or randomly gkicking so there is a large population of those who want to transfer off. It's the perfect opportunity to jump on the bandwagon out of here.

I'm not sure about other servers having better progression and pvp cliques than Skywall since idgaf, but feel free to ask around, I'm sure someone will give you a straight answer eventually. It's the weeding through the bull sh!t that's the hardest part. I've made some low level toons on other servers recently, and be assured, it's tempting to transfer. GL and happy hunting!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
the 25 bucks i spent to xfer away from skywall acounts for the one the best personal uses of 25 dollars i could think of over the last 2 years.

my guild is number 2 on the realm, and better then every guild on skywall.

the community is soo much better.

you still get bored though and post on other forums just for old times sake i guess
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
the 25 bucks i spent to xfer away from skywall acounts for the one the best personal uses of 25 dollars i could think of over the last 2 years.

Probably. But being big fish is small pond tends to be better than average fish in big pond.

my guild is number 2 on the realm, and better then every guild on skywall.

http://www.wowprogress.com/search?q=sacred+samophlange+

http://www.wowprogress.com/search?q=Right+on+red&type=

LAWL nope.

the community is soo much better.

This is probably 100% true.

you still get bored though and post on other forums just for old times sake i guess

You just have to remember you left for a reason.

And good job necroing a joke thread
Edited by Drag on 6/30/2012 4:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
17 Human Paladin
yeah venom, should know better than to necro a thread that was probably on page 2 anyway, because this servers forum is so active... gosh
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
06/30/2012 07:02 PMPosted by Mentality
yeah venom, should know better than to necro a thread that was probably on page 2 anyway, because this servers forum is so active... gosh

earlier today it was at the top of page 1
Reply Quote
88 Undead Warrior
Ahhh...the day that Venomslife (or lack thereof) was a great day for Skywall....now if Fiercely just left we'd be good.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
ty for the help all!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
You know it's going down hill when the trolls are all gone.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
07/17/2012 07:39 PMPosted by Záne
You know it's going down hill when the trolls are all gone.

And it's been like that since before they made these forums.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]