VAM SELLING 8/8 HM DS CLEARS + MOUNT

100 Night Elf Warrior
Hey guys,

As the title suggests up until the end of Cataclysm VAM will be selling 8/8 HM clears.

Included in the package:

8/8 HM kills.
Saviour of Azeroth title
Any unwanted loot (which is about 90% of loot nowadays) most raiders are only missing the odd 1 or 2 pieces. Most weapons off Heroic Deathwing are no longer needed.

Price: 150k (price will drop if no loot drops)

* Mount is now available for sale also

Price: 200k (price will drop if no loot drops)

Willing to negotiate if you are only after a few bosses/loot but first priority will go to buyers looking for a full clear.

More than welcome to participate in the boss encounters but if we find you a liability we will ask you to die so we can continue the fight.

Next available slot is for Friday 17/7/12 and we raid from midnight ST. A full clear normally takes us between 1.5 hours to 2.5 hours but if for any unforeseen circumstance it is not cleared it will be completed the following night.

Last of all if you are looking for a Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider please enquire. Again this is something done over 2 weeks and will be a different price depending on what is needed.

Any further questions or information feel free to leave me an in game mail or you can also contact me through this post or our guild website www.vincereautmori.com
Edited by Kuruptedthug on 8/13/2012 9:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Deposit, aswell.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Wow, this is incredible xD
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Bump!

We are mature raiders, will not criticize you prior or after the conclusion of the raid and we'll deliver the loot that is obsolete, which is 90% of the loot ( for plate DPS, Armory me for an idea of what's not needed anymore, for example, as I am the only plate ) and weapons such as Heroic Gurthalak, trinkets like Heroic Eye of the Unmaking and so on and so forth. ( I'm forced to DE them. It's torture. )

We'll politely request that you leave a note in this thread ( on an alt, if you'd rather, for the sake of privacy! ) if you felt we delivered exactly what you wanted and if we went the extra mile, but we will by no means pressure you to.

It should also leave you one ( or, more precisely, eight ) steps closer to Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider; the hardest part, too.

Contact us if you've any interest to discuss this and we'll be pleased to work something out with you. :)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Bump.

LF a buyer for this Friday's run!
Reply Quote
25 Human Mage
What a joke rofl. 350k for a nerfed hm ds clear. I wouldn't spend 5g on that, blizzard is giving it away lol. This is funny, bump for the entertaining post.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey my hunter is level 22 wanna duo?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Oh Igoham, I like how you said *Blizzard is giving it away* When you haven't killed Madness.
Edited by Sequence on 7/1/2012 9:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Please, contact one of us or mail Kuruptedthug in-game for offers.

We'd be happy to talk with you about the run.

Cheers.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
350k vs some guilds selling 8/8HM clears on FM for 80k. heh
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
07/02/2012 07:30 PMPosted by Orchitis
350k vs some guilds selling 8/8HM clears on FM for 80k. heh

They're the only guild selling the run on our server, of course it's more expensive.
You're comparing a server with over 50 HM8/8 clears to a server with 9. Makes no sense.
Edited by Delaina on 7/2/2012 9:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
If you can't afford it, don't assume others can't and shut up.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
07/02/2012 09:08 PMPosted by Blinkcube

Why would I buy something that's on farm.

I thought it was funny the massive price difference that's all. Your the ones that seem butthurt over it?
Edited by Orchitis on 7/2/2012 9:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
07/02/2012 09:32 PMPosted by Orchitis

I thought it was funny the massive price difference that's all. Your the ones that seem butthurt over it?

Not butt hurt just saying why it's not unreasonable for it to be priced higher.
It's not on farm in AT.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
07/02/2012 09:32 PMPosted by Orchitis

Aman'thul is pathetic. The few guilds who have cleared 8/8 hm DS are no longer raiding now, they are either playing D3 or waiting for MoP. We are the very few that have cleared 8/8hm DS and still doing it for mounts/loots.

You, on the other hand, are playing on frostmourne. You can't comment what is on farm and what is not on Aman'thul, since you wouldn't have a clue about it.

Btw, it's you're.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
End of the day let them trolls be trolls as we have our first buyer this Friday :)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Gratz to VAM. I support this. (^_^)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hi guys, can we all be brothers and sisters? No need to hate each other.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]