VAM SELLING 8/8 HM DS CLEARS + MOUNT

100 Draenei Paladin
07/08/2012 04:18 PMPosted by Veedub
I don't feel the same. I think you have no idea what you're talking about delaina.

You could not pay me to come to frostmourne and i'm sure a bunch of other players EXCLUDING THE ALL IMPORTANT VEEDUB would feel the same way for various reasons of their own.

You think i'm wrong in believing there are some players who enjoy Aman'thul and would not leave?
Edited by Delaina on 7/8/2012 4:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I assure you we are capable of negotiation and working out a middle ground.

If you want to get ahead in this game, you can't afford to be inflexible about anything.

At the end of the day, it's our intent to have both parties happy, but primarily the player who came with us for a quality raiding experience.

Got serious questions and some interest in this? Talk to us. You need to talk to people to get anywhere on WoW.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
purchase price here: 350k
on fm: 50-80k

average gold cost from trade to buy an xfer: 15-20k

come to frostmourne and buy loot/kills and save 250k and get off the worst server ever.

your offer of 350k is a joke.

We might be the worst server ever, but we can't be worst than frostmourne people, retarded manners, kids with no brain, jerks. Wanna-be's.
It's the same with illidan horde.
Our offer might be a joke, But it's working here. Tho, keep your opinion for yourself! :)
Edited by Sequence on 7/9/2012 12:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
now now guys letss ALL agree to agree that i am cute ;p
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
07/09/2012 12:03 AMPosted by Sequence
We might be the worst server ever, but we can't be worst than frostmourne people, retarded manners, kids with no brain, jerks. Wanna-be's.

Ahem.

I've been voted nicest bloke on Frostmourne 2 years running now!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yeah, you.
edit, haven't really experienced anything with you. :)
Edited by Sequence on 7/9/2012 3:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
dem suit up guyz top blokes! besides kolzi no one likes kolzi!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
purchase price here: 350k
on fm: 50-80k

average gold cost from trade to buy an xfer: 15-20k

come to frostmourne and buy loot/kills and save 250k and get off the worst server ever.

your offer of 350k is a joke.

It's the same with illidan horde.
Our offer might be a joke, But it's working here. Tho, keep your opinion for yourself! :)

i didn't state an opinion, i stated a fact. And from spend roughly equal time on both AT and Frostmourne, can definitely say that this server is far far far worse in every way
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Warrior
Yosollar thinks the angry warlock needs a hug.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
haha only reason youll sell any is because AT is such a !@#$ server
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
It doesn't matter how much it cost. To people from FM. Your server is a lot different to ours. Only 11 guilds on our realm have finally managed to clear 8/8 HM DS. While over 40 guilds on your realm have managed to clear HM DS.

Out of the 11 guilds on our realm that have managed to clear HM DS, most of them have stopped raiding our they are not good enough to give out 8/8HM carries. So coming back to my reason stated above, you have to see that there is a higher demand on our realm for 8/8 DS HM carries then there is on your realm.

Seeing that we are the only guild on our server that even sells HM DS carries, expecting a price like 350K is personally reasonable.

Basically, 350K is a perfectly reasonable price for an 8/8 HM DS carry with any unwanted loot as Kurruptedthug mentioned, was about 90% of the loot nowadays. If people are happy to pay 350K for a HM DS carry, then it is a perfectly reasonable price coming back to the reasons that I listed above earlier.

Kind Regards,
Gilfred
Edited by Gilfred on 7/11/2012 7:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Their guild, their price. If they want to sell DS runs I say good on them. I know my opinion doesn't count as much, but if I wasn't 8/8H I would consider race changing for a run with skilled players.

Thanks, Deathshift
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
^^
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Anyone wanna buy a gurth?
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Bright/simple
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
Would pay 350k for Heroic Rath'rak and Cunning...

Haven't even seen normal cunning, :>
edit, althou rath'rak is Available.

Well it's like a .3% drop chance on heroic, so I doubt you'd have seen it.

So you've got Rath'rak eh? Tempting...

Also enough with the lolfrostmourne talk, it's a busy server with lots of goodies, tons of wannabes and a massive smattering of bads. I made a Mage on AT because it's quiet, relatively polite, not obscenely competitive and not full of idiots who have big egos but no skill. So it's pretty much the polar opposite of FM.

(I have toons on FM alliance)
Edited by Karrakis on 7/12/2012 12:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Also enough with the lolfrostmourne talk, it's a busy server with lots of goodies, tons of wannabes and a massive smattering of bads. I made a Mage on AT because it's quiet, relatively polite, not obscenely competitive and not full of idiots who have big egos but no skill. So it's pretty much the polar opposite of FM.

(I have toons on FM alliance)

Get past the social/levelling guilds that you hung out with and you'll see the decent Frostmourne.

Just like any insanely popular realm, all the speds are in the social/levelling guilds...
Reply Quote
87 Human Mage
Does Bright=Brightofday?
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
N K
dreaming with that price
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You might be correct, I was dreaming when I said that price. But as you can see, people still buying it for that amount in this realm.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
07/15/2012 01:51 AMPosted by Jayzmage
Does Bright=Brightofday?

http://imageshack.us/f/269/133oy.png/

Though he still might be brightofday. He just doesn't post on it on the forums so Cogshanks can't record it.

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]