Prot/Holy LF 6/8H+ Guild.

30 Blood Elf Mage
Posting from a toon I don't play for personal preference. I am looking to finish Cata with my Savior of Azeroth title and progress into MoP right away.

I am a paladin that can play protection or holy, and will NEVER, ever, ever, ever play Retribution. This toon has been my main since the beginning of Cata (when i started). I got through T11-T12 with pugs, never had a steady raiding spot. Then in January I switched to horde and joined a guild that i lead a team in (I was an officer as well). The team i lead was 8/8 & 1/8H, then I was kicked for rumors. So I switched back to alliance to join a guild that at the moment is 6/8H. The only reason I am looking to leave is because I cannot make the times because of my new schedule. I will not make a commitment to a guild unless I am sure I can almost always be there. Saying always because stuff does occasionally happen.

My Raiding Experience:
Didn't really play until Cata. So, no WotLK, BC, or Vanilla experience.
- T11 - 12/12 & 5/12H
- T12 - 7/7 & 2/7H
- T13 - 8/8 & 6/8H

What I am LF is a guild that is 6/8H+, will consider guilds with lower progression if there is notable potential. I only do 10 mans, my PCs cannot handle 25 mans. I am available to raid on Monday - Thursdays 5PM - 11PM EST & Friday - Saturdays 12PM - 12AM EST. Also, I prefer to be able to interact and make friends with my fellow guildmates so I would like to be able to hang out in vent/mumble/TS/skype and do stuff when not raiding.

You can add me as real ID: shadow360c@gmail.com. Or email me at c.cass67@gmail.com. I will be checking this post frequently until I am a member of a guild.
Edited by Dëvilge on 6/21/2012 12:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
<Bloodwolves> is recruiting 2 rdps, 1mdps and 2 heals (priest, pally preferably). We are an 8/8 HM semi-hardcore progression guild, mostly composed of mature players. We're bored of farming 10s so we're moving to 25s in preparation for MoP.

We raid tues n thurs 630 to 930 pacific. Most of the time we farm 8/8 on tues but with the upgrade to 25s that may require an extra night for a few weeks. We will be raiding 3 nights once mop hits.

Looking for 6/8hm experience and 398+ilvl at the very least. You can find more about us at http://blood-wolves.enjin.com/home or msg me: aerruss at gmail

Regards,

Aerruss
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Hi,

I know you are looking for a weekend guild, but if nothing works outs, we raid later in the evening on weekdays if you are able to make our times, if not, fl in your search.

Most Wanted is a 10M raiding guild and are currently recruiting for our M-W raid that goes from 9:30PM - 12:30AM PST, that is now 6/8HM. We are a lvl25 guild on the PST server Tichondrious that has been around since near the beginning of BC.

We are in current need of a Protection Paladin with exceptionable skills and execution. This spot requires you to research every fight, know multiple strategies. Constantly be up to date on patch updates, talent updates, theory crafting, stat weights, ect. You must know how to use and understand WoL, communicate well with the healers and officers.

We are currently 6/8HM.
My RealID is: whiteboy82nd@yahoo.com

More information about the guild here.

World of Logs: http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/5353/

Peace!
Reply Quote
30 Blood Elf Mage
^^Aerruss I added you as real ID.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Guild <One O One> is a 25man Alliance guild on server Stormscale (PvP).

We are #1 25 man raiding guild on the server.
We are 8/8 HM 25man DS.
We are 6/7 HM Firelands.
We are 9/13HM Cataclysm bosses.
We are the 1st Alliance Guild to kill Al'akir 25man on the server.
We are Alliance 1st Ruby Sanctum (25); Server 3rd. RS 10HM Down.
We are 11/12HM (25). 12/12 HM (10)

Raid times:

5pm - 8pm PST which translates into 8pm - 11pm Eastern Time(EST)

Tuesday 5pm - 8pm PST
Wednesday 5 pm - 8pm PST
Thursday 5pm - 8pm PST

On Sundays we either run an a HM 10 man or an alt 10 man. It is not mandatory to attend the 10 man.

What we are looking for:

(These are just preferences. If you are not 1 of the classes listed below, don't be discouraged and please read on)

1 DPS - Mage/Boom/Shadowpriest/Hunter/Warrior/Lock/Rogue
(any class works really as long as its not foreign for u to rank on WOL)
1 Tank - Warrior
1 Healer - Resto Shammy

There aren't specific classes we are valuing above the rest. If you feel you're the type of player we want (description below), we encourage you to apply regardless of what class you are. Guild <One O One> does not recruit players for a "backup" or "bench" position. If you are recruited, you will be raiding.

Loot:

We use the EPGP loot system that is fair to both the veteran players and the newcomers.

Atmosphere:

In a few words : This is a place for mature well-mannered people who look to enjoy raiding in a friendly environment. To be part of our guild you have to be a good player but even more so a good person.

<One O One>'s raiding atmosphere is rather well-collected and not the abrasive, vulgar type that is unfortunately common in many high-end guilds. We will not sugar coat things and pat you on the back if mistakes are made, but we also generally portray ourselves as if we're adults in public.

For the reason that a player's character/attitude is more important to us then their otherwise amazing skills we do not only rely on website applications but also hold interviews "in person" over Ventrilo or within game to have a better feel/understanding of who you are. You are welcome to add me on Real ID (a40691468@hotmail.com) or make a level 1 toon on Stormscale, Alliance side and ask for an officer in guild. There is always someone available for you to talk to. How to contact:

http://oneoone.guildzilla.com

GM: Cayssaelea (Real ID a40691468@hotmail.com)
My alts are:
[ Prisonstylle, Moonria, Michaeljkson, Healasaures, Nepizdisuka, Bakdorampge, Wrapyortotem]

Officers:
Frad
Tröublemaker
Shikril
Avans
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Servers are down man, I'll be on the chat section of my website http://blood-wolves.enjin.com/home , find me there if you're on now - otherwise I'll catch you later in game.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bump.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Guild - Way of the Warrior (lvl 25)

Server - Zul'Jin (Horde) - High Pop

Raid size - 10 m

Raid Times - Tues, Wed, Thurs 8p to 12a server (EST)

Progression - Dragon Soul 8/8 6/8H

Our goal is to push current progression content while completing Meta achievements along the way. We don't strive to be #1 on the server, but we do want to be competitive. We strongly believe that character/skill is more important than a buff your class does/doesn't bring.

We provide feasts, repairs, and enchanting materials, and flasks
We use a ep/gp system for loot. We don't recruit to fill the bench. Although everyone sits at times, we recruit full time raiders.

Way of the Warrior is a 5+ yr old guild with a long history of end game raiding. We are mature, respectful adults who don't believe that you need to insult and harangue raiders on vent to get raid performance. We also don't feel that adults should feel it necessary to troll or flex their epeen in general venues like trade chat. After many years as a premier 25man raid guild, we sized down to 10man due to some veteran burn out, etc. after Firelands.

We are glad to consider all exceptional applications.

Our current wish list is as follows:

Dps - Warlock, Ele Shaman, Boomkin, Surv Hunter, Shadow Priest, Mage

Tank - DK, Warrior, Paladin

Heals - Paladin, Shaman, Druid

For more info contact Petriee, Killmerath, Rioghnach, Atilanta or Kyûss in game, or apply at
http://www.wotw-guild.net.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bump.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Hey there! I think you would be awesome in our core, and just what we need to finish up our healing/ tanking team! Add me on real ID, cloudstrife0312@yahoo.com and we can chat more! Hope to hear from you!

Short and Sweet version:

Choice is a 25m Alliance raiding guild on Skywall (A Medium PST server.) We raid Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6pm-9pm PST. We are currently 6/8 HM in Dragon soul with 5/7 HM in progression during tier 12, and 5/13 HM's in Tier 11 Content.

Long and Detailed version:

Choice is a semi-hardcore raiding guild founded two years ago by a group of friends interested in high level content in World of Warcraft. We have a number of players who participate in PvP, and a great collection of “Friends and Family” members who play casually and enjoy the social aspects of life in a guild , but 25-person end-game raiding is our focus.

Progression:

Choice started officially raiding Cataclysm content on January 12th, 2011 All kills are on 25 man.

Morchok - Dead on HM
Warlord Zon'ozz - Dead on HM
Yor'sahj the Unsleeping - Dead on HM
Hagara the Stormbinder - Dead on HM
Ultraxion - Dead on HM
Warmaster Blackhorn - Dead on HM
Spine of Deathwing - Dead
Madness of Deathwing - Dead

Tier 12:
5/7 HM's down.

Tier 11:
BWD: 4/6 HM's
BoT: 1/5 HM's
ToFW: 2/2 Normal

What we expect out of you:

- Ability to use Ventrillo and a working mic for quick communications when necessary

- Players to keep their main toons in top shape for our level of progression with appropriate specs, mods, gems, profession perks, enchants, consumables, etc, including a thorough knowledge of their class.

- A friendly mature attitude, we expect everyone who is in Choice to display a positive raiding and guild environment for everyone else, please, don't bring your drama here, for we will not tolerate it.

- Be on time, and be prepared to raid.

- Most of all, be able to have fun! This is a game first and foremost, and should be treated as such!

Recruitment:

While we will always look at any exceptional applicants, we are currently actively recruiting the following;

Healers
1 Resto Druid
1 Resto Shaman
1 Holy Paladin

Tank
1 Tank of any class

Loot System:

We currently use EPGP Lootmaster to distribute loot which is tracked through the EPGP addon. EP is awarded for time spent raiding, boss kills, and any time spent on standby for the nights when there are not enough slots available in the run.

A little bit about us:

We are casual in terms of the hours we play, but not in how we approach raiding. We work as a team, and every raider is expected to contribute to the group’s success.

We’re selective in extending invitations, and we continue to evaluate players throughout their time in the guild. We expect all of our raiders to perform at a high level, and when members fail to meet expectations, our officers will meet with them individually to discuss strategies for improvement.

Most of our officers and long-term members are adults in their late 20s to early 40s and understand the need to treat members with respect and dignity. We don’t, however, allow consistent under-performers to hold back the entire group.

We strive to keep the atmosphere in our raids professional and focused, yet relaxed. We enjoy some friendly banter between players, but we try to keep it within reason so as to make the most of our time together. Since we don’t raid longer, we have to raid smarter.

If you have questions, or would like to know more, feel free to check us out at www.choiceguild.com or contact Fugara, Årmistice, Aidangrace, Beezlebubba, Zarethorne, Nassi, Zabanya, Doom or Lily in game and we will be more then happy to answer any concerns or comments you may have.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bump.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bump.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bump.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bump.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bump.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
CT is a late-night guild on Kil’Jaedan. A guild that raids twenty-five player raids when the rest of the world is resting blissfully, CT is hoping to remain a strong guild as we enter our third expansion.

Formed late in Wrath of the Lich King, CT managed to fully clear the content available and dominate the late night 25man scene. For those who have a clear wish to raid when the world is silent and all the normal people are quietly sleeping, Caution Tape is the home for you. For two years we have remained firm in our commitment to neglect our social lives (somewhat) in the search for magical boots and swords, we are here for the best of the late night crowd, and we have empty spots waiting.

We raid 9:30-1:00 am PST Tues-Thurs, with the occasional Sunday.

Our current progression is 6/8 Heroic Mode (Working on sixth tendon) in Dragon Soul and we are going to be pushing hard until the next expansion, where we will be pursuing the top-end progression we so richly deserve, with a dedicated core that is hoping to expand to an entire raid group that is comfortable and tightly bonded.

If you're interested in joining, you can add our GM/RL on realid at atilladahung22@gmail.com, or speak to myself, Atildo, Itmurda, Brübrü or Serrapid in game and we'll put your concerns to rest. Or you can skip the preamble and throw up an app at http://caution-tape.guildzilla.com
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I've come to notice, replying while on my main kind of defeats the purpose of my anonymous intentions. xD
Edited by Grufal on 6/21/2012 12:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I think you should check us out at Tribe Gaming (www.tribegaming.com). We're a multi-gaming community that's been around for over 11 years, with active chapters in various games. Our WoW Chapter is currently 8/8H in Dragon Soul trying to rebuild our 25 man roster.

Server: US-Bloodhoof - Horde
Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday @ 7:30pm - 10pm CST
Current Progression: 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul
Contact: We encourage everyone to visit our website, or for any questions you can contact in-Game: Kroddish -or- RealID: zarnsy@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]