Resurgence open recruitment.

90 Orc Rogue
Resurgence is recruiting all classes and specs for MoP, Main run subs and saturday alt runs.

Main core (When content was current)Tier 11: 8/13H Realm 2nd, Tier 12: 6/7H Realm 2nd, Tier 13: 8/8H Realm 4th. This group currently raids on Tues, Thurs and Sunday nights as needed 8:15 server start time. Currently only sub spots are available for main run DSH farm. These spots could be fairly frequent throughout the summer. Close to MoP the core will be reevaluated and the best and most consistent 10 will form this group.

Alt group 4/8H DS. This group is formed of main core alts, members not a part of the main core as well as friends of the guild. This is a casual group that raids once a week, currently Saturdays at 5 server time.

Raid times subject to change as needed to fit schedules and push progression. Always open to a transition to 25 mans but realize this a pipedream on blood furnace. Open to other raid groups being formed in our guild with the acknowledgment that they 1. Do not effect our main core and 2. Won't be officially managed Resurgence officers.

If you are interested you can apply online at resurgencebf.wowstead.com or you can contact me in game on Epiphanyy or Badhabits.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
doubt it
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I wish I had enough time to play with you guys again! Great group of people =]
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]