LF RBG's

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Just looking to get my rating up for some achievements and mount. I'm 4.9k resil and i have blood and frost spec. I'm use to FCing a lot and can keep myself up well. I also know its not just going in to kill !@#$. I will stalk kill targets until they die. I'm available on weekends and wednesdays if any guild or raid grp wants me to come in and help. I'm looking to do this weekly. In game pms and replies are appreciated! :)

<3 Annora
Reply Quote
Uhhh i wasn't even in that video. I've said this many times before. Why are you still bringing up dumb stuff that has happened months ago? God there is a million !@#$% in one ejaculation and it was YOU that reached the egg? Your mother should've swallowed you. Why would i be mad at someone who whispers dumb ^-*! because he's scared to come out of stealth? Clearly shows you are still mad since you posted on my thread about something irrelevant bringing up old news. you can't troll dude. You haven't even had a fight with me in game for how long so how can you say i go down easy? Oh yeah forgot you have down syndrome. Keep raging because its hilarious. You've got issues......
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
You typed double what he did . Hes winning
Reply Quote
LOL no he's not winning. Posting irrelevant !@#$ and mana burning enhance shamans is NOT winning..... /facepalm
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
You realize that rogues come out to kill you after seeki's brought your health down right?

I'm not going to try and kill a dk that goes out for world pvp by herself in blood spec. Thats just asking for me to get trolled on here when "I can't kill u".

BTW The "enhance" shaman, he was healing :)
Edited by Slantz on 6/26/2012 9:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Dude.....are you retarded? It's easy for rogues to kill blood dks 1v1 if you do it right. You kite them. If they hit you, they heal. Learn to pvp right and learn class strengths and weaknesses before you try and trash talk someone on a thread. Waiting on another class to bring your opponents health down then you come in with the killing blow shows you suck. Also you need to leave Annora alone and stop bringing up/arguing about retarded !@#$ that happened months ago. You can really hold an unnecessary grudge kid. Grow up. I've seen your vid. The shaman was not healing. Do you think if he was healing that he would oom with that 25k mana pool. Of coarse if i was that enhance shaman i would heal myself too when needed. It's called survivability. Idiot. Read your first post then your most recent post here.

You clearly say that Annora goes down easy while in blood. THEN you say "I'm not going to kill a blood dk alone otherwise i would get trolled." You contradicted yourself. NICE JOB!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Uhh dude, rogues wait for the perfect opportunity to strike, ‘nuff said. You can’t possibly sit there in your gaming chair with fat arms against your razer keyboard and tell me with a straight face that you don’t spend as much time as you can in stealth? Waiting and analyzing for the perfect moment after someone’s blown all their CD's to open up with an easy combo of ambushes with your fear and vengeance. You sound like some honorable "samurai" rogue that doesn’t take the opportunities that present themselves and fights for his kills, you get in get out and strike like a guerrilla fighter.

Also Annora and I are on great terms, she sold my rogue a bunch of gems and we chatted about bucktoothed. Buck, is that you? Sounds like you're the one getting butthurt that someone’s hitting on your gir..guildy. Again you’re butthurt over calling a healing shaman, 25k mana? Where do you even see that, oh right the remaining mana out of a pool of 100+k?

Annora does go down easy; we've beaten her butt in TB for AGES as frost/blood. The only times when she can survive is when a pally and priest come down from what use to be Bumpin uglies. Then she can survive and have all of us wailing on her.

Again, read what I wrote about opportunity above. Sounds like you have zero idea how to play a rogue let alone speak like you play one seriously.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
That was soooo full of rage kid. I'm laughing my !@# off so hard. For the record, I've beaten blood dks alone. Yes i do wait for opportunities in stealth but i was referring to a 1v1 setting. Waiting for someone to drop down to 30k health is NOT fighting for your kills. It's stealing kills. Also this isn't buck. He quit playing because of work. Annora is taking a break from WoW because of work. Maybe you should get a job?
Reply Quote
Both of you just calm down. Bickering back and forth on forums isn't going to do anything.

@Slantz: I still go down a little easy in frost. I feel like a clothie sometimes. But in blood I pretty much survive as long as its not a 1v5 situation. I solo 2s you may ask my 2s partner or anyone in my guild. Also I'm very confused. You say we are on good terms, at which i thought when I sold you gems that you needed. Until you replied on this thread that i think otherwise. I'm just saying. Maybe you were joking. I'm not sure and i don't really care either or. Anyways that's not the reason why I'm reposting in this thread. Here is my reason.

UPDATE for LFRBGs:
I am no longer looking for a group. I barely play much anymore because of work which is now paying off because i will be moving into a new apartment. I will go without internet for a while. I will be taking at least a month off of WoW until finances are stable and when i turn on the internet. Thank you for everyone that has viewed this thread although it seems its not for the reasons that I've hoped for. Have fun everyone and I'll be back soon! :)

<3 Annora
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Okay i watched the video closely. You did mana burn a enhance shaman but it wasn't Knobgob. It was shavemeclean. Look at 5:12. Now look at Knobgob at 9mins. He wasn't healing. See the lightning bolts? Now tell me you didn't mana burn a enhance shaman?
Edited by Deathwraith on 7/1/2012 10:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
Also you need to leave Annora alone and stop bringing up/arguing about retarded !@#$ that happened months ago. You can really hold an unnecessary grudge kid. Grow up. I've seen your vid. The shaman was not healing. Do you think if he was healing that he would oom with that 25k mana pool. Of coarse if i was that enhance shaman i would heal myself too when needed. It's called survivability. Idiot. Read your first post then your most recent post here.

You clearly say that Annora goes down easy while in blood. THEN you say "I'm not going to kill a blood dk alone otherwise i would get trolled." You contradicted yourself. NICE JOB!

This is hilarious Annoya... posting on your alt and telling people to leave you alone.

LEAVE THE SLOB MONSTER ALONE! PLEASE! *CRIES*
Reply Quote
Also you need to leave Annora alone and stop bringing up/arguing about retarded !@#$ that happened months ago. You can really hold an unnecessary grudge kid. Grow up. I've seen your vid. The shaman was not healing. Do you think if he was healing that he would oom with that 25k mana pool. Of coarse if i was that enhance shaman i would heal myself too when needed. It's called survivability. Idiot. Read your first post then your most recent post here.

This is hilarious Annoya... posting on your alt and telling people to leave you alone.

LEAVE THE SLOB MONSTER ALONE! PLEASE! *CRIES*

This is hilarious a lvl 1 warr.....
Reply Quote
ALL YOU HORDE BOYZ ARE BAD. I AM A STRONG INDEPENDENT BLACK WOMAN WHO DONT NEED NO MAN AND I LIKE TO PVP. TOL BARAD BELONGS TO ME. COME TAKE IT YA !@#$ UPS
Reply Quote
07/12/2012 08:05 PMPosted by Luke
ALL YOU HORDE BOYZ ARE BAD. I AM A STRONG INDEPENDENT BLACK WOMAN WHO DONT NEED NO MAN AND I LIKE TO PVP. TOL BARAD BELONGS TO ME. COME TAKE IT YA !@#$ UPS

Rofl!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Couldn't help but noticed that this was brought up again. And the priest is still in denial.

07/01/2012 10:42 AMPosted by Deathwraith
Okay i watched the video closely. You did mana burn a enhance shaman but it wasn't Knobgob. It was shavemeclean. Look at 5:12. Now look at Knobgob at 9mins. He wasn't healing. See the lightning bolts? Now tell me you didn't mana burn a enhance shaman?

Don't bother trying to explain to him what he did wrong. It was all explained on this post which was made a few months ago. Let them show how leet they are by bringing up their failures in the game.

The original posting of video: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3424689172?page=6

Hey Annora how are you doing?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
you suck. blatant but its true.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]